[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Elysium87

Reaction score
those who played ff7, i got some questions. help please!

1) how do u set other members as the party leader? so that i can use like tifa or aerith at the start of the fight instead of keep press left or right key to rotate member at the start. so that i can train their weapon proficiency

2) im at chapter 8 now, able to use aerith for fights now. been using her to fight enemies by holding the normal attack button, but why is my aerith weapon proficiency still 0%? or is her default weapon unable to train the proficiency?

justln

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who played ff7, i got some questions. help please!

1) how do u set other members as the party leader? so that i can use like tifa or aerith at the start of the fight instead of keep press left or right key to rotate member at the start. so that i can train their weapon proficiency

2) im at chapter 8 now, able to use aerith for fights now. been using her to fight enemies by holding the normal attack button, but why is my aerith weapon proficiency still 0%? or is her default weapon unable to train the proficiency?
1. https://www.google.com/search?q=ff7+remake+how+to+set+party+leader
https://www.powerpyx.com/final-fantasy-7-vii-remake-how-to-change-party-leader/

2. https://www.google.com/search?q=ff7+remake+how+to+train+weapon+proficiency
https://www.ign.com/wikis/final-fantasy-7-remake/How_to_Gain_Weapon_Proficiency

Google is your friend, please use it instead of wasting time waiting for a reply.

Elysium87

Reaction score

thanks for the first one.

for the second one i know how to increase my weapon's proficiency, just keep using them and it will increase.

but my question is why is my aerith's weapon proficiency is not increasing? i been swapping to her at the start of the battle from the beginning of chapter 8, spamming her normal attack by holding square button. but i don't see her default weapon's proficiency is increasing at all. been stuck at 0%. unless u only can train her weapon once u can start the side quest at that area? i just reach the area 5 where i can start to accept side quest

justln

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the first one.

for the second one i know how to increase my weapon's proficiency, just keep using them and it will increase.

but my question is why is my aerith's weapon proficiency is not increasing? i been swapping to her at the start of the battle from the beginning of chapter 8, spamming her normal attack by holding square button. but i don't see her default weapon's proficiency is increasing at all. been stuck at 0%. unless u only can train her weapon once u can start the side quest at that area? i just reach the area 5 where i can start to accept side quest
Because you're spamming normal attack and not the special attack that requires ATB?

Thankfully, gaining proficiency is easy, as all you need to do is simply use the weapon and its unique ability. You will only need to use the weapon a handful of times in order for it to reach maximum proficiency - spamming it while in combat is a quick and viable technique.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Because you're spamming normal attack and not the special attack that requires ATB?

Thankfully, gaining proficiency is easy, as all you need to do is simply use the weapon and its unique ability. You will only need to use the weapon a handful of times in order for it to reach maximum proficiency - spamming it while in combat is a quick and viable technique.

ahhhhhh okay i understand now. i have to use the default weapon unique ability which is arcane ward, i been using the first 2 abilities which use the ATB, not her arcane ward skill.

thanks

Cookie Muncher

Master Member
Reaction score
PSN account working fine all the while. Suddenly my account cannot login. It just shows An error has occurred.

Shut down restart same issue.

Use web login click account management also got an error has occurred.

Any idea why and how to fix

dominion

Reaction score
Anyone having problem with PS Plus? My son is not able to play PS Plus games. Games with discs run ok.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No wonder i play halfway ask me to verify my game?
I was like, i paid for it, ask me verify for what? And how do you verify?

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leecall Serena in the first act ish pure healer, if you are going power leveling route ish unlikely that you will bring her along for most fights since she will only wols down your kill fest so sub-consciously you maybe bringing the other chars more than her and this could be the reason why she leveled wolser than others lor.

If you don't have dual-wield skill, leemember when you equip a weapon it will auto go to the primary hand, then you can know the char ish left or right hand as the weapon will auto equip to the char primary hand. If you already have the skill, then just manual equip a weapon to one hand, check the attack increased, then equip the same weapon to the other hand to check the increase in attack again. The one with higher attack ish the primary hand.

Cannot compare like that as non primary hand will only have fraction of the damage, hence why difficult to set.

Managed to level Serena to max. Yeah now remember not bringing her along.

I think I'll switch back to broadsword for main char as the main reason dual wield was to have more hits on the metal monsters for grinding purpose. Now no need exp points anymore. :)

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still have my save somewhere. But I got real sick of the grinding and dq music.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Lol, the music is permanently etched in my mind now. And no more grinding!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
英雄傳說 創之軌跡
Game coming out tomorrow, Chinese ver same day release.

The channel will also be doing a 12-hours marathon let's play at 1PM tomorrow.

PS. Why got 3D shoot 'em up sections in a JRPG game!?

justln

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
英雄傳說 創之軌跡
Game coming out tomorrow, Chinese ver same day release.

The channel will also be doing a 12-hours marathon let's play at 1PM tomorrow.

PS. Why got 3D shoot 'em up sections in a JRPG game!?
Cause Falcom president want to "change things up".
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/nex...elements-largely-different-cast-of-characters

• “The next game is not Hajimari 2. Hajimari properly ends within itself. Please don’t worry. (Laughs.)”
  • “Places we haven’t shown before will appear.”
  • “Information about new places, organizations, and characters actually appears in Hajimari no Kiseki. I recommend you play through the main story, Reverie Corridor, and extra scenarios.”
  • “Action Time Battles are no longer. Hajimari no Kiseki is its swan song.”
  • “These are command battles with action elements and greater real-time nature—without an Action Time bar.”
  • “This is a type of battle never before seen.”
  • “The cast of characters is largely different. The important characters that have appeared thus far are present, but the characters that lead the story are new. There are hints all throughout Hajimari no Kiseki.”

Still playing Cold Steel 3 though, Cold Steel 4 PS4 English only releasing in Oct 2020, PC 2021. Prefer to play on PC due to using other people's save for maximum bonding points, no patience to replay newgame+. Honestly, the bloated playable character in CS3 already turned me off a bit.

Edit: Ok just saw the shooting section, looks like a side mini-game and not the main story. :s13: Juna as magical girl is :s22:

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cause Falcom president want to "change things up".
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/nex...elements-largely-different-cast-of-characters

• “The next game is not Hajimari 2. Hajimari properly ends within itself. Please don’t worry. (Laughs.)”
  • “Places we haven’t shown before will appear.”
  • “Information about new places, organizations, and characters actually appears in Hajimari no Kiseki. I recommend you play through the main story, Reverie Corridor, and extra scenarios.”
  • “Action Time Battles are no longer. Hajimari no Kiseki is its swan song.”
  • “These are command battles with action elements and greater real-time nature—without an Action Time bar.”
  • “This is a type of battle never before seen.”
  • “The cast of characters is largely different. The important characters that have appeared thus far are present, but the characters that lead the story are new. There are hints all throughout Hajimari no Kiseki.”

Still playing Cold Steel 3 though, Cold Steel 4 PS4 English only releasing in Oct 2020, PC 2021. Prefer to play on PC due to using other people's save for maximum bonding points, no patience to replay newgame+. Honestly, the bloated playable character in CS3 already turned me off a bit.

Edit: Ok just saw the shooting section, looks like a side mini-game and not the main story. :s13: Juna as magical girl is :s22:

Even no use other people save, can also use cheat engine and\or trainer to save the grinding. Anyway always like the trail of series and had bought all the games on GoG liao. Never really feel like the combat need to change so hope this so-called never see before RT system in CS4 won't disappoint moi. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.