[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

incubus07

Reaction score
so my original fat PS4 just died.
Already opened it up and tried the advise of cleaning out the dust. It was already cleaned out few mths back so this time round, it really isnt that bad.

From youtube vids, the symptoms i have seem to point to a problematic/dead PSU.Just need to make sure i get the correct corresponding PSU for it.

Lazada/shopee seems to have it listed for abt $50. quite reasonable. Anyone here bought and replaced theirs before?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is infamous Second Sons worth the $26.90 going on sale now?
i managed to buy brand new digital copy from Sony under PS hits at $8!
nope. nv like infamous game play. ur better off hooting like a dragon at SGD $39+
i bought both yukuza and infamous, to me the story and slow pace of yukuza is a no no.

infamous on the other hand the action and gameplay is what I’m looking for hack and slash with less emphasis on shooting on PS. good story, good action! when will infamous third sons or daughters (allow us to customize our character) comes out? 2022?
buy a pre-owned copy from carousell for less than $10.
i got to play it instantaneously and doesn’t need a disk! $8!

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yakuza is like wine. Play when u feel bashing. I took 2 years to finish zero. And man it's one of the best.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yakuza is like wine. Play when u feel bashing. I took 2 years to finish zero. And man it's one of the best.
Might want to try old school gems like Mafia 1, 2 and 3’s 2020 remake definitive editions that’s on sale, I remembered playing Mafia 2 in 2011 and recently got my Mafia 3 DE (original was released in 2016) in 2021 for $12!

It’s way better with open world self pacing, shorter dialogues and ability to choose your clothes, cars, guns, etc more fun! Can go in guns blazing or silently sneak up and kill which is more fun to slowly take down.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now it's the best time to go back to the backlogs and old gems that new games r rls slower.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now it's the best time to go back to the backlogs and old gems that new games r rls slower.
Yes these golden classics (Spider-Man, Mafia, InFamous) felt so much better in gameplay, mechanics, storyline and overall finesse than those recent new games, like Fenyx Rising, Vallaha, Avengers all trash, buy and delete lol

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How is Snowrunner, is it difficult? Did you play the previous one?
After nearly a year, I logged back in and saw new maps under the season pass that I purchased in 2020. Bought all the DLCs and switched off.

maxresdefault.jpg

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reminds me of farming simulator. Had a few runs with the harvester. and some issue pop up and i switch it off.

I like simulation games but sometimes too realistic until it irks me off to learn how to play it.

Best simulation game is still SIM Tower and now 4 point hospital is pretty close darn easy and enjoyable game.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Two-Point-Hospital-PS4-screenshot.jpg
reminds me of farming simulator. Had a few runs with the harvester. and some issue pop up and i switch it off.

I like simulation games but sometimes too realistic until it irks me off to learn how to play it.

Best simulation game is still SIM Tower and now 4 point hospital is pretty close darn easy and enjoyable game.
yeah the off road trucking simulator is too realistic physics in Snowrunner, takes lots of planning, proper gear and precision execution to complete part of a mission in repairing a bridge or clearing a path for the second part. takes many hours omg!

you referring to this theme hospital? Two Point Hospital?

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my bad. Yes. It is 2 point hospital. If you have played theme hospital back in 90s. It is very much the same game with improved AI , graphics and expanded game play.

Hooted it at $8 during sale for pc.

To stay on topic, what is everyone playing?

I m on Ni No Kuno 2. 6 hours in and the game is starting to shine after its patched to allow expert/hard mode. Reminds of grandia. recommended if you like ARPG.

Last edited:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
back in 1997 played theme hospital, back then was fun with the codes to have unlimited funds to expand and build the hospital 🏥

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
PS4 now I’m playing Mafia 3 2020 edition and Infamous Second Sons 2014 edition.

Switched on Snowrunner 2020 edition to buy the new DLCs and Season Pass for 2021 then close the application because the tasks is too onerous for casuals. Who will want to spend 2 hours to gather materials to rebuild a bridge and then another 2 hours to complete a mission.

alfseeto

Reaction score
Is there a site where I can see what were the free PS Plus games for Singapore in the last year? I'm thinking of signing up for 1 year PS+ but if the games I want were already free, then that means I missed the chance. Then maybe I won't sign up any more.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.