[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
anyone have issue with gamepad always pressing one particular button? for my case is R2. whenever playing fifa my player nonstop sprint. lol. I've tried to pry it open and clean with alcohol swab. still the same
meaning your R2 is sticky and just held down? could be the spring inside already worned off.

grynove

Reaction score
no its not held down. its still springy. weird part it was on L2. i open it up clean it. becomes R2 now. zzz

KusitoriBuro

Banned
Reaction score
yo yo guys. wanted to get ps5 but the price now like chop carrot. so bought a ps4 instead. just wanted to play tlou MP again. anyone playing that?

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have issue with gamepad always pressing one particular button? for my case is R2. whenever playing fifa my player nonstop sprint. lol. I've tried to pry it open and clean with alcohol swab. still the same
my dualshock which came together with the console has issues on the square button sensivity. other than that plently of cod , fps and rpg. still kicking well.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Paiseh if asked b4.

I got us disc, wanna buy the dlc. Discover need to use us account to buy and install :s22:

Whats the best method to buy ah?

U try add PayPal account gave me error :(

No us credit card also

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
usd, to redeem code on us psn store

i cannot recall the whole digital tax thing, but i just change my psn profile address to a tax-free state. I think Portland Oregon.

jamwithyou

Reaction score
I wish that they had left the online gameplay for all customers of sony to enjoy the online play with friends with no need to spend on the online psplus.
Oh damn, that was quite a while ago already, but that makes very much sense and makes me reminisce the old times

jamwithyou

Reaction score
@/admin if you see this, I would want to let you know I am not a bot, but I would just want to help out the community if ever there are questions.

jamwithyou

Reaction score
my dualshock which came together with the console has issues on the square button sensivity. other than that plently of cod , fps and rpg. still kicking well.
Maybe these signs could be because of the time used of the controller, which depends on how careful you are when playing (some tend to press too hard at stressing moments HAHAHAH)

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
usd, to redeem code on us psn store

i cannot recall the whole digital tax thing, but i just change my psn profile address to a tax-free state. I think Portland Oregon.
Thanks. Change to oregan no more tax :s22:

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wtf... realise my disc is r2 :( I buy topup card and redeem for my us account. Buy liao cannot install the dlc :(

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have ps5 and made a mistake with Far cry 6, forgot to buy ps4 version to have free ps5 version. Anyone can confirm if ps4 cod vanguard has free upgrade to ps5 version?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.