[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not even close
opinion how do that work...Witcher 3 is really good..don't get me wrong but people are like saying witcher 3 is the 2nd coming of christ......that they seems to 'hide' witcher 3's shortcoming without ever mentioning it...and that is its terrible combat mechanics. Everything about Witcher 3 is really good, story, characters, RPGing, Gwen, etc....but then when the fights start, it's like playing a jank version of old PC western action RPGs...

anyway, feel free to disagree with me and tell me how 'good' witcher 3's combat is and how i am wrong.

Luffy Pirate King

Reaction score
Hello, how to improve on not getting motion sickness that easy ah while playing game?

Recently tried Resident evil 5 on a 55 inch tv in my guest room, viewing distance is around 1m. Played for less then a hr give up liao because feel like vomiting.

So is it due to the game itself, the TV size (or tv settings) or the viewing distance?

mliolukiye

Reaction score
combat after the 2nd half of the game becomes pretty crazy...you haven't see anything yet..

also, this is a long long LONG game....at least 20-25 hours just for the main quest. Add another 15 hours if you want OCD and want to complete every optional quest.

Wah, you got me hyped up. Yeah a little OCD unless it's of very high difficulty (then have to see if it's worth the time or not) I do realise there are more items to collect, compared to past games but variety is great. Not going to rush, just steadily enjoy this.

GotBetrayed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
opinion how do that work...Witcher 3 is really good..don't get me wrong but people are like saying witcher 3 is the 2nd coming of christ......that they seems to 'hide' witcher 3's shortcoming without ever mentioning it...and that is its terrible combat mechanics. Everything about Witcher 3 is really good, story, characters, RPGing, Gwen, etc....but then when the fights start, it's like playing a jank version of old PC western action RPGs...

anyway, feel free to disagree with me and tell me how 'good' witcher 3's combat is and how i am wrong.

Agree lol. Best combat games I played are nioh, bloodborne and dark souls 3

qwertified

Reaction score
Horizon Zero Dawn.

Horizon isn't really an RPG, its still action adventure with slight RPG elements tagged on. And i didn't quote witcher 3 to say that its better than all sony exclusives, its not. Just an example to compare its game length vs the quality of content. There are lots of lengthly rpg games, but very few of them manage to keep the story interesting all the way. Witcher 3's expansions alone are better than most other rpgs.

I know a lot of ppl criticize the combat esp coming from bloodborne, but i honestly don't find it that bad, i find it enjoyable at death march difficulty, makes you really feel like a witcher have to use every skill at your disposal, cannot cincai spam slash vs vicious monsters lol.

qwertified

Reaction score
Hello, how to improve on not getting motion sickness that easy ah while playing game?

Recently tried Resident evil 5 on a 55 inch tv in my guest room, viewing distance is around 1m. Played for less then a hr give up liao because feel like vomiting.

So is it due to the game itself, the TV size (or tv settings) or the viewing distance?

1m sounds too short for tv, should be 2m at least right? Resident evil 5 or 7? 5 is damn old leh not even sure ps4 has it. I haven't played 7 cause i coward lol but if the camera is shaky type then thats very likely to cause motion sickness.

Reaction score
can anyone let me know how much do blockbuster games generally cost with ps plus when there are discounts? e.g. uc4 or horizon zero dawn. would like to know if it is cheaper to buy in ps store or second hand (usually about $20 for titles like these). thanks in advance!

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone let me know how much do blockbuster games generally cost with ps plus when there are discounts? e.g. uc4 or horizon zero dawn. would like to know if it is cheaper to buy in ps store or second hand (usually about $20 for titles like these). thanks in advance!

if price is a factor then go for 2nd hand. play finish can sell.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
hey, have you gotten your stuff? quite disappointed that the CE does not come with steelbook casing. :(

Ooh sorry late reply. Yes, I bought from Qisahn through Shopee, they couriered to me same day evening time.

auzzuro

Reaction score
My ps3 cant read disc ? Anyone have the same problem as i ? How to repair huh

Luffy Pirate King

Reaction score
1m sounds too short for tv, should be 2m at least right? Resident evil 5 or 7? 5 is damn old leh not even sure ps4 has it. I haven't played 7 cause i coward lol but if the camera is shaky type then thats very likely to cause motion sickness.

Resident evil 5 lor, got it from ps store sg for the Resident evil 4,5 6 bundle. If i cant even play 5 for 1-2 hrs, guess i can forget 7 liao :(

Sian, always cannot play most games due to motion sickness :(

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ps3 cant read disc ? Anyone have the same problem as i ? How to repair huh

this is a ps4 thread?

anyway if can't read. most likely ur lens gone already. i ever did a ps3 lens replacement before. its easy.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bloodbourne may be old but it’s probably one of the more punishing games which provides a great deal of satisfaction when completed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.