[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

greenbellpepper

Reaction score
Thanks Pierce, sorry it took a while. I haven't gone to try your advice here yet but I'll try to see about those parental control. It could have been set to child account when my kid created the account.

Some additional info, he was able to download Fortnite. But same as GTA V his user own user account was not allowed to play online. It prompted him to sign in to a ps+ account. He ended up playing it on my user account with ps+. So I assume it's not only happening with GTA.

I'll try to have him set-up a new account as a parent account to test if it will work.

Thanks Pierce!

Did you create your son's account as a "child account", linked to your own account? Child account meaning for someone under 18, thus may not be able to play GTA V.

If that's not the case, then have to check GTA itself whether it can be shared (I remember it is sharable). Did you buy any DLC for GTA V, like those 'shark cards', ie. their version of microtransaction (those I don't think are sharable).

Did you try sharing of other games, like those PS+ free games and does that work?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna get the Spiderman game for my PS4 Pro.. watched a few reviews, hope it's that good!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Insomniac's Spider-Man has swung its way to the top of the UK sales charts. Not only was Spider-Man the best-selling game of last week – despite only being out for two days – but it's the fastest-selling game of the year in the UK, reports GamesIndustry.biz.

t blew away the year's previous best-selling exclusive, the PlayStation 4's God of War, by nearly twice as many units sold

http://sea.ign.com/action-ironside/...he-fastest-selling-game-of-the-year-in-the-uk

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Insomniac's Spider-Man has swung its way to the top of the UK sales charts. Not only was Spider-Man the best-selling game of last week – despite only being out for two days – but it's the fastest-selling game of the year in the UK, reports GamesIndustry.biz.

t blew away the year's previous best-selling exclusive, the PlayStation 4's God of War, by nearly twice as many units sold

http://sea.ign.com/action-ironside/...he-fastest-selling-game-of-the-year-in-the-uk

god of war sold 5 million copies..

i doubt spider-man can beat that..

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
regardless of whether spider-man will outsell Gow...the winner is sony (their latest 1st party exclusives outsold their previous 1st party exclusive) and gamers (more good games!)

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys.. I didn manage to buy PS4 during last week Comex. Where is the best place to buy now? From what I see when they compare Spider-Man using PS4 and PS4 pro, not much difference.. Should I just get the normal PS4 since it’s much cheaper?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys.. I didn manage to buy PS4 during last week Comex. Where is the best place to buy now? From what I see when they compare Spider-Man using PS4 and PS4 pro, not much difference.. Should I just get the normal PS4 since it’s much cheaper?
if you are just a normal gamer with a tight budget and also just normal 1080p HDTV, then yes..a ps4 slim will suffice.

ordinaryet

Reaction score
Can anyone access ps store right now? Is it down? It says "this content cannot be selected at this time". I restarted PS4 but still can't access. Just updated software to v6.00.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

symbiote28

Reaction score
Can anyone access ps store right now? Is it down? It says "this content cannot be selected at this time". I restarted PS4 but still can't access. Just updated software to v6.00.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

same here. error message. was able to go in just now between 9-10pm

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
if you are just a normal gamer with a tight budget and also just normal 1080p HDTV, then yes..a ps4 slim will suffice.

Better to get PS4 pro even if you only have a 1080p TV. Spider-man dynamic resolution on the normal/slim PS4 can run as low as 720p (and that is like most of the time).

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spiderman is good.
but overhyped....and kinda short

spiderman vs dq i would choose dq....but this is only after i finished spiderman....
if given a choice, i would stil lbuy spiderman cus u will only know it's meh after playing it for hours

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waiting for people sell in 2nd hand in carousell for spiderman then i hoot.

not a fan of marvel superhero games regardless of who made that game or how famous the developer is. its still one of the marvel character that is way to boring and mainstream, all that marvel movie popping on the big screen all these years is getting annoying.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a 4k tv, but if I go 4k on the PS4 pro, the FPS will drop to 30 if I’m not wrong. Never purchase a ps before, was thinking of getting this because Spider-Man is my fav superhero lol.
Should I buy from lazada or qisahn ah?

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a 4k tv, but if I go 4k on the PS4 pro, the FPS will drop to 30 if I’m not wrong. Never purchase a ps before, was thinking of getting this because Spider-Man is my fav superhero lol.

if u have 4k tv buy a ps4 pro. the slim/normal is for those ppl who have an old tv

dun buy from store, buy online
use voucher and cheat codes

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a 4k tv, but if I go 4k on the PS4 pro, the FPS will drop to 30 if I*********m not wrong. Never purchase a ps before, was thinking of getting this because Spider-Man is my fav superhero lol.

Buy from qisahn via Qoo10. So far I saw lowest was $599 which is same as his shop price n shopee but when Qooo10 offers $50 coupon, u can use it to offset. Also can buy $600 GC at $588 n additional 1% shopback n not forgetting your CC points when u buy GC

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.