[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...-the-heist-out-next-tuesday-adds-3-new-suits/

45293992982_8e1daa1514_b.jpg

the suits damn ugly.. :o

konoha

Reaction score
How to get overcooked 2 dlc for Singapore version?

which DLC u referring to?
since SG is offering the new 5 chef DLC, you may consider.

If u saying on the surf n turf DLC, then u need to create an R2 region (ie. canada) PSN and purchase as the DLC is region lock.

Last edited:

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone staying at Hougang? Which game shop do you go to for buying games? Last time got Eddie games and tog but now all gone. Don't really want to support playe..

Abide.

Reaction score

If u saying on the surf n turf DLC, then u need to create an R2 region (ie. canada) PSN and purchase as the DLC is region lock.

Thanks, surf and turf but I bought the us 1. Alamak when I realise got region lock so wasted 6 usd. I”ll look into buying the Canada 1, thanks!

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I didn’t craft Valkyrie armour but I had some Ivaldi gear. Weapons were all highest alr. Was at level 7 actually so not OP also.

I think my choice of runic attacks may have been so efficient and I didn’t really know how to dodge the blinding light aftack till I watched videos.

you got bis gear ?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks, surf and turf but I bought the us 1. Alamak when I realise got region lock so wasted 6 usd. I”ll look into buying the Canada 1, thanks!

What region is your game disc?

R1 (US/Canada) is CUSA10940
R2 (EU/UK) is CUSA10870
R3 (SG/Asia) is also CUSA10870

In theory, R2 and R3 are compatible. I say in theory cos I don't own this game and have not tested, but it's based on the product code (which you can see as part of the PSN store URL address). A bit weird though, cos the R3 has English/Chinese/Japanese/Korean languages, whereas R2 should be English only, so not sure they are really compatible.

Note that Canada is R1, not R2 as mentioned in the quoted reply. If you already wasted US$6 (presumably buying the DLC from US psn store), buying from Canada won't be any different. Your game is probably not R1 to begin with.

Note that R3 game was released much later. R1 and R2 were Aug 7, R3 only on Sep 27. (R3 didn't even have Overcooked 1). And as for the Surf 'n' Turf DLC, it is only available on R1 and R2 now. R3 still haven't released yet, have to wait. Most R3 weekly release is on Thursdays, so maybe later today, if not then next Thu, if not...

konoha

Reaction score
when you create your psn account, which country did you put as your address? if sg address then is asia.

ok thanks, so meaning to say "overcooked 2" which i bought from is for asia region, thats why we cant buy any DLCs from Canada or US etc rite ?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks, so meaning to say "overcooked 2" which i bought from is for asia region, thats why we cant buy any DLCs from Canada or US etc rite ?

not sure if overcooked 2 can use dlcs from canada or us. if can then you need to create a us psn account. this time the address you enter has to be from us. also asia psn has dlc for overcooked 2.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
14)%20Red-Dead-Redemption2_SEA_3D.png

Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited Singapore Branch (SIES) announced that “PlayStation®4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 Bundle Pack” will be available in Singapore, at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of SGD 669. The bundle pack includes a PlayStation®4 Pro (PS4TM Pro) console (Jet Black 1TB), a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, and the Blu-ray DiscTM version of the PS4TM title “Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition”. The bundle pack comes with the bonus digital contents “The War Horse” and “The Outlaw Survival Kit”.

https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/press-releases/2018/sea/20181005-reddeadredemption2bundle/

btw, the game supposedly comes on 2 discs, total install size 105GB

Last edited:

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
14)%20Red-Dead-Redemption2_SEA_3D.png

Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited Singapore Branch (SIES) announced that “PlayStation®4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 Bundle Pack” will be available in Singapore, at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of SGD 669. The bundle pack includes a PlayStation®4 Pro (PS4TM Pro) console (Jet Black 1TB), a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, and the Blu-ray DiscTM version of the PS4TM title “Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition”. The bundle pack comes with the bonus digital contents “The War Horse” and “The Outlaw Survival Kit”.

https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/press-releases/2018/sea/20181005-reddeadredemption2bundle/

btw, the game supposedly comes on 2 discs, total install size 105GB
Any confirmation that it will be 2 discs?

Abide.

Reaction score
What region is your game disc?

R1 (US/Canada) is CUSA10940
R2 (EU/UK) is CUSA10870
R3 (SG/Asia) is also CUSA10870

In theory, R2 and R3 are compatible. I say in theory cos I don't own this game and have not tested, but it's based on the product code (which you can see as part of the PSN store URL address). A bit weird though, cos the R3 has English/Chinese/Japanese/Korean languages, whereas R2 should be English only, so not sure they are really compatible.

Note that Canada is R1, not R2 as mentioned in the quoted reply. If you already wasted US$6 (presumably buying the DLC from US psn store), buying from Canada won't be any different. Your game is probably not R1 to begin with.

Note that R3 game was released much later. R1 and R2 were Aug 7, R3 only on Sep 27. (R3 didn't even have Overcooked 1). And as for the Surf 'n' Turf DLC, it is only available on R1 and R2 now. R3 still haven't released yet, have to wait. Most R3 weekly release is on Thursdays, so maybe later today, if not then next Thu, if not...

Thanks... Guess I”ll slowly wait

Abide.

Reaction score

Confirm if the base is the Asia 1 I compatible with a us dlc. Tried and tested. I bought mine physically in sg so l l have to wait for the dlc

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.