PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
please learn to read those small wordings
Bigger picture, click grey bar to resize:
44697920104_ba5d3af8d0_b.jpg

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
I’d go for silicone button covers and silicone case coz my hands can get sweaty. If u dun mind waiting then Lazada will sell the case for about $5 China seller.

Any one has any recommendation , website or shops to get affordable games , nvm 2nd hand or 1st hand game ,I just bought a PS4 slim yesterday and haven play a console since ps2

what are the necessary accessory to get?

i already have a Dobe stand charger / console stand , rubber grip for the buttons, extra controller

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Same same that’s what I was thinking too. Any significant things I’ll miss out if didn’t pre order?

Correct. Tips and tricks, it works for all 'purchases'. Since you can't pre-order Red Dead Redemption 2, the code can be used when RDR 2 releases on the 26th. Since the code is usable until Oct 31st.

So we can use the code to buy the game at a cheaper price. Just tried applying the code on Black Ops 4, it turns that overpriced multiplayer game from $76 for the standard edition to $60+.

Will be using the code to buy both games when Red Dead Redemption 2 releases on PSN. Remember. Not as a pre-order but purchase.

JMR5BQD4B4

For easy copy and paste.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Guys, does it make sense to upgrade to a PS4 Pro when I don't have a 4K TV?

Main aim is to play RDR2 and others of course.

My PS4 original's disc drive is bad and keep ejecting randomly so I can only buy games online. Also one of the reasons why I want to upgrade.

But will the graphics be significantly better?

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, does it make sense to upgrade to a PS4 Pro when I don't have a 4K TV?

Main aim is to play RDR2 and others of course.

My PS4 original's disc drive is bad and keep ejecting randomly so I can only buy games online. Also one of the reasons why I want to upgrade.

But will the graphics be significantly better?
Ps4 Pro can have better framerate. If can afford, I would say go for it. If just wanna play, slim will do.

wiwi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ps4 Pro can have better framerate. If can afford, I would say go for it. If just wanna play, slim will do.

i traded in my ps4 for a ps4 pro. I am still using a 1080p monitor. Downsampling looks great till 4k HDR monitors get cheaper. AC odyssey was blurry asf on my old PS4. now its crispy sharp. Also BF1 was really bad on OG PS4 in multiplayer, the fps dipped to low 20s in heavy fights. YMMV of course.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Ok cool thanks. No point getting PS4 slim for me though... go straight to Pro.

And now for the wait to get the best deal. Maybe during 11.11 sale at Lazada or Q10.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Thanks for this. Alright, buying when the price is right but probably won’t make it for RDR2 pre order.

i traded in my ps4 for a ps4 pro. I am still using a 1080p monitor. Downsampling looks great till 4k HDR monitors get cheaper. AC odyssey was blurry asf on my old PS4. now its crispy sharp. Also BF1 was really bad on OG PS4 in multiplayer, the fps dipped to low 20s in heavy fights. YMMV of course.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Jialat liao, I hope my slim is enough to let me enjoy rdr2. So far, I only experienced some frame drop in mhw and f1 2017. (I don't have a huge game library to begin with)

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my PS4 got the flashing blue light of death over the weekend.
Can't even enter safe mode.
might try settling it in a different orientation first.

but worst case cannot, which are the reliable repair shops for PS4? only thing is my game saves will most likely be gone (can't remember if i enabled cloud save).

If the repair price is steep, might just hold out for PS4 Pro over black friday or end of year christmas.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Or 11.11 on Lazada or Q10

but worst case cannot, which are the reliable repair shops for PS4? only thing is my game saves will most likely be gone (can't remember if i enabled cloud save).

If the repair price is steep, might just hold out for PS4 Pro over black friday or end of year christmas.

konoha

Reaction score

wah sad.. GG

sacar101

Reaction score

Qisahn, Funzsquare and Wargamesshop do repair. You can call them and find out about the price.

Edit : Gamewerks as well

Last edited:

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dragon quest no jap voice over? which version has?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

awayaway

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, thinking of getting ps4 Pro through carousell. Can the unit be registered without receipt? Saw a few around 550.

Please let me know if there are other deals available too. Thanks!

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, thinking of getting ps4 Pro through carousell. Can the unit be registered without receipt? Saw a few around 550.

Please let me know if there are other deals available too. Thanks!

I found $565 for new PS4 Pro on Shopee. Qoo10 is $599 but if you can find coupons, there's a possibility of getting to your asking price...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.