[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
yS9o6OIl.jpg

Not 105gb as the leaked photo suggested. Bought special edition.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t really get RDR. What’s the purpose of the game?

RDR has better storyline than GTA,

and RDR2 is the prequel.

RDR was fantastic becuz of the storyline was very well done.

but game play wise can get repetitive and open world is not really my kind of game.

but the story push me through

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Don’t really get RDR. What’s the purpose of the game?

wait for goty version.

surely got dlc sai addon later.

unless you are really a fan of rdr, don't rush to get..

like shadow of tomb raider i just hoot instead waiting for the goty/complete edition.

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score
Tested and proven boys!

ps4promo.jpg

Same here. Bought it with Black Ops 4.

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 - $67.15
Red Dead Redemption 2 - $69.61

Rather than paying the hefty price tag of $81.90 and $79

wait for goty version.

That's my plan too. Buy console standard version since special edition only has like 1 extra story mission and a bunch of skins for horse and guns. Not worth paying $20 more for those.

Will buy the GOTY edition on PC for archival purposes when it comes out since it will be cheaper and long lasting as opposed to consoles. And the better graphics over time as our GPUs get better. But that's just my way of doing it.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Sian, dunnoe wannt buy the physical disc anot so that can re-sell later on (like GTA, it sure has resale value).

But then I need to buy a new console since my disc drive is kinda spoilt (random eject).

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Sian, dunnoe wannt buy the physical disc anot so that can re-sell later on (like GTA, it sure has resale value).

But then I need to buy a new console since my disc drive is kinda spoilt (random eject).
It sounds like you already know your answer.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
It sounds like you already know your answer.

Absolutely not! Hahaha of coz i can just play on my existing PS4 by downloading and getting the 15% off, but with lousier graphics.

Or I can buy PS4 Pro at around $550 then we can see how haha. Q10 got big coupons, I can just buy a phone for my mother also at get the $120 off (Min $1,000). Tempted sia... sian... should have bought during 10.10 deal, it's around $570 after coupon: PS4 Pro + Free premium game (incl. RDR2 standard edition) + vertical stand.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same here. Bought it with Black Ops 4.

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 - $67.15
Red Dead Redemption 2 - $69.61

Rather than paying the hefty price tag of $81.90 and $79

That's my plan too. Buy console standard version since special edition only has like 1 extra story mission and a bunch of skins for horse and guns. Not worth paying $20 more for those.

Will buy the GOTY edition on PC for archival purposes when it comes out since it will be cheaper and long lasting as opposed to consoles. And the better graphics over time as our GPUs get better. But that's just my way of doing it.
Cod 4 retail $72
Rdr retail $84

Thank you asia psn.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You buy retail still can sell the game and get some money back. Imo only those steel case edition are worth collecting

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Ok fellas looks like Game Extreme is selling the standard version of RDR2 for $75 at Q10 so with coupons, you can get it cheaper.

I think I'll just manually bundle it up and redeem with coupons. ALso got 8% coupon (capped at $50 discount) for that. Quite wu hua.

But $550 invest on a new console (despite the old one being still ok except for the disc drive...) hahaha...

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

Disc auto eject problem is easily fixed. Basically any of these fixes:

- place the ps4 vertically

- remove the rubber foot directly under the eject button

- open the ps4 (need a particular torx type screwdriver, still commonly found, just not the most common + head or - philips head), place a scotch tape over a contact (which the eject button presses on). Of cos this disables eject altogether, so have to use the eject option in the system menu.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Did those already bro. Worked for a while then kena eject randomly so nvm just been playing downloaded games especially the free ones for PSN Plus.

Disc auto eject problem is easily fixed. Basically any of these fixes:

- place the ps4 vertically

- remove the rubber foot directly under the eject button

- open the ps4 (need a particular torx type screwdriver, still commonly found, just not the most common + head or - philips head), place a scotch tape over a contact (which the eject button presses on). Of cos this disables eject altogether, so have to use the eject option in the system menu.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
QTw9O9sl.jpg

Level of detail in rdr2 is great. Horse corpse got yellow stain on snow which seems to be urine which is true for dead animals.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think I will have the time to really pay that much attention to details. But sure looks good.

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Fifa 19 is now 35% off + 15% coupon discount :s13::s13::s13:.

Damn sian every damn year new version then i play another 10+ seasons of the league until my Mbappe 30 years old.

Same old crap and yet I fall for it every single year (this year not yet). Always has "Improved AI, Improved GK" and still dumb AF.

But sounds like a good deal seriously...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.