[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RDR2 Question

I still dont get it when it comes to hunting of animals for skins/pelts and also the meat.

That means after i hunt any of the animal be it normal or legendary the only person that i can sell is pearson/trapper?.
Meat sell or for own consumption to eat?

What if halfway Im carrying a legendary pelt and I died halfway where will it go too

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
RDR2 Question

I still dont get it when it comes to hunting of animals for skins/pelts and also the meat.

That means after i hunt any of the animal be it normal or legendary the only person that i can sell is pearson/trapper?.
Meat sell or for own consumption to eat?

What if halfway Im carrying a legendary pelt and I died halfway where will it go too

can sell to butcher too i think. but no point.

donate pearson cos he can use pelt/hide/carcass craft things for your camp, and your sachet.

sell trapper cos he can use use pelt/hide make costume for u.
the legendary xxx tooth/claw/horn bring to fence, he can make trinkets for u.

meat sell or cook up to u, or donate to pearson. not really a thing to worry about.

if die 1/2 way, it auto goes to trapper. just miss the money when u manually sell it to him.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
What's worth buying for black Friday sale?
From SG store, I only hoot Redout. Saw the reviews and looked nice. I played it for about an hour so far and I'd say it's a very good futuristic racer. Worth the price.

Tekken 7 is at a good discount if you like fighters. Nothing else really caught my eye as I already own most of them (Uncharted, HZD, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Divinity Original Sin, Nioh etc.).

the3amrain

Reaction score
any idea if local stores/sites will have any black friday or cyber monday deals? just looking for the slim + realised that the $200 bundle from USA convert + shipping not v worth..

FerdBrown

Reaction score
nothing to judge.

everyone of us got their own preference of games

that video i linked, that kiddo bash games he hate to no end. he also hate BOTW, God of War, Spider-man, Battlefield 5, Destiny 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Nintendo Switch, No Man's Sky, Black Ops 3, black ops 4, Watch Dogs, Fallout 4, Super Mario Odyssey, The Last of US.

each of the above games/system he made a video to rant how sucks the games/system is.

buei tahan. lol.

That’s just bring hypocrite. He “don’t like” yet he ate the cake and finished it.

Anyway, some YouTube contents begin with “this (insert your game title) sucks!” It actually gets audience.

Hey, misery loves company.

FerdBrown

Reaction score
From SG store, I only hoot Redout. Saw the reviews and looked nice. I played it for about an hour so far and I'd say it's a very good futuristic racer. Worth the price.

Tekken 7 is at a good discount if you like fighters. Nothing else really caught my eye as I already own most of them (Uncharted, HZD, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Divinity Original Sin, Nioh etc.).

Tekken 7 — for my niece! 😅

NBA 2K18 is having 33% discount in SG PSN. Meanwhile, NBA 2K18 in US PSN is discounted at 50%!

Last edited:

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check USA PS4 need any converter or transformer for it? Or just plug and play ok already? Cause I read is 110~240

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
That’s just bring hypocrite. He “don’t like” yet he ate the cake and finished it.

Anyway, some YouTube contents begin with “this (insert your game title) sucks!” It actually gets audience.

Hey, misery loves company.

Maybe he don't like to "waste" unlike me if don't like, sell the game next day

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow SG PSN god of war going for $30.54 before 10% promo code
Tempting...

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Psn Asia good deals (IMO)
GOW - $30
Dead cells - $26
Burnout - $16
Diablo 3 Eternal - $27
HZD Complete - $24

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to ask. Is it normal for my ps4 to run very fast? As in the disc running.
My current ps4 at times will have a loud voice when im playing .

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you're on PS+ US these are pretty good deals too (prices in USD)
Detriot become human $22
Diablo 3 Eternal $19
FIFA 19 $30
GOW $22
Hollow Knight $7.50
HZD Complete $15
Injustice 2 $18
Monster Hunter World $25
Nioh/Complete $16/$25
Overwatch Legendary $20
Persona 5 $20
Last of Us remastered $6
Wolfenstein 2 $20

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to ask. Is it normal for my ps4 to run very fast? As in the disc running.
My current ps4 at times will have a loud voice when im playing .

Fan or disc? When I play rdr2 my fan will speed up. Ps4 slim. When I play disc games like gt sport or mhw, time to time will hear the disc spinning.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fan or disc? When I play rdr2 my fan will speed up. Ps4 slim. When I play disc games like gt sport or mhw, time to time will hear the disc spinning.
I think the fan i guess
Is it normal?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to check USA PS4 need any converter or transformer for it? Or just plug and play ok already? Cause I read is 110~240
Just plug and play. Mine's the very early PS4 model bought from Amazon US (cos I very much prefer the US convention of XO buttons), still working fine. You just need a simple 2-pin (flat pin) to 3-pin adapter. Or simply just change the power cord. Can buy from many local shops, it's very common type used in many home electrical/electronic equipment, with "8" shape head, you probably have some at home already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.