[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
My preferred method is to buy digital psn code from US Amazon. But it's very troubles. E method coz need to use gift card for payment + VPN coz it's us only.

Just put your billing address as a US address will do.. e.g. Vpost us address. Digital card $50.

BiG_FisH

Master Member
Reaction score
My preferred method is to buy digital psn code from US Amazon. But it's very troubles. E method coz need to use gift card for payment + VPN coz it's us only.

why need VPN? what's the use for the VPN?

I'm using the same method to topup my US PSN but never had the need to use VPN.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Im new to the ps4 party. Looking for friends to play online multiplayer games with. The multiplayer games I have for now are RDR2, Battlefield V.

SG/US/UK
jwoo046/jwoo046_US/chodingyoong

does it lag in battlefield v?

i now playing red dead 2 online. everytime i meet a human player they confirm will shoot 1st. some even go to the extent of waiting outside the shop just to shoot human players.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
Anyone tried Red Dead Online already?

Now inside is like open season like that, see who kill who.... really crazy....

I was in the 1st day of Beta, do some main missions, join others' missions, free roam also no 1 disturb.

Now i ride my horse people can purposely head-on, everyone fly all over the place.
i damm dulan with the person that collide on me that i strangle him to death.....

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried Red Dead Online already?

Now inside is like open season like that, see who kill who.... really crazy....

I was in the 1st day of Beta, do some main missions, join others' missions, free roam also no 1 disturb.

Now i ride my horse people can purposely head-on, everyone fly all over the place.
i damm dulan with the person that collide on me that i strangle him to death.....

i didn't buy special edition so can only play a few days later.

i trying to grind for money by hunting animals. some dude just came up from behind and shot me for no reason. another dude also shot me when i walked out of store in town. now in town sometimes can have massive gunfights between 3 to 5 players.

becoming like gta v but in gta it is only when there are hardly any new missions that people started shooting each other. here just 1 week only. hope rockstar come out with passive mode like the white flag where players cannot shoot each other.

when riding horse and about to collide with obstacles like trees, animals etc, just let go of your left analog stick and the horse will automatically avoid that obstacle. this is something the game doesn't tell you.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
i didn't buy special edition so can only play a few days later.

i trying to grind for money by hunting animals. some dude just came up from behind and shot me for no reason. another dude also shot me when i walked out of store in town. now in town sometimes can have massive gunfights between 3 to 5 players.

becoming like gta v but in gta it is only when there are hardly any new missions that people started shooting each other. here just 1 week only. hope rockstar come out with passive mode like the white flag where players cannot shoot each other.

when riding horse and about to collide with obstacles like trees, animals etc, just let go of your left analog stick and the horse will automatically avoid that obstacle. this is something the game doesn't tell you.

wow thanks for the tip!

blackgunner2

Reaction score
nice to see ppl playing red dead online while i only just installed the game haha... add me jwoo046

post ur psn too so i can add u

@WhiteHunter i only played a bit of bf V multiplayer and i suck at fps since i havent played console for awhile but the overall exp seems fine

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
Should I get Red Dead R2 digital or physical disc?

depends you want the additional content or not.
If you only want the standard edt, suggest you get digital.

else if you wan the physical map and the steelbox, then you can get the special or ultimate edt.

collector's edt is not for sale, most game shops use it as a lucky draw (ex. qisahn) maybe because of limited qty.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Should I get Red Dead R2 digital or physical disc?
Normally I would say go digital for such a big game that you can play for a long long time - you don't want to keep swapping disc when you play something else and you don't want the disc to be in the drive all the time, anyway it will take like 100GB on the HDD regardless digital or physical.

But quite a few ppl here already abandoned the game after a short while. You need to know that this has a lot of simulation element in it. Things are slow (skinning animation etc), too many things to micromanage, and so on. A lot of the attention to details (which results in the game being more simulation than arcade) gets in the way of gameplay, especially for players who don't have much time to play every day. (Check out some youtube reviews, like Jim Sterling's which I posted earlier in this thread.)

Consider whether you will be ok with that. If you think there is a chance you will not like playing a simulation, might want to go physical so that you can sell it.

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the latest PS Classic console with 20 retro games?

Is it worth it? Or better to spend the money in ps store

~140sgd

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
nice to see ppl playing red dead online while i only just installed the game haha... add me jwoo046

post ur psn too so i can add u

@WhiteHunter i only played a bit of bf V multiplayer and i suck at fps since i havent played console for awhile but the overall exp seems fine

add me too #Calibertto

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.