[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
dam, i remember i did add bloodborne when it was free, couldn't find it in my library drive now. dam wasted
When you added bloodborne, were you a paid PS+ member or free PS+ trial member (like US has free 14 days trial, or when buying new PS4 get 3 months free or something)? Are you now a paid or free trial PS+ member? Just wonder whether the free PS+ games can carry across subscription for free trials.

Last time you went through the whole add to cart, place order, confirm order process, rt?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
o.o suddenly saw this game selling alot of copies.

1220666073.g_400-w_g.jpg

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Ya, on my PS4 Pro. U have only 30 mins to play through the game ONCE. Nice demo overall but 30 minutes is kind of short.

You can use multiple accounts to download and play a few times. E.g. US, Asia, UK will get you 3 x 30 minutes.

Somehow, I find the lighting/graphics aren't current gen looking but the atmosphere is great. Relying on flashlight only to see really gives the tension. I like the idea of giving a lifespan to the knife, thus increasing scarcity. Leon's running is a little slow for me though - maybe not used to it. Overall, a pleasant experience. Going to play a 2nd or 3rd time to explore the demo fully.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
You can use multiple accounts to download and play a few times. E.g. US, Asia, UK will get you 3 x 30 minutes.

Somehow, I find the lighting/graphics aren't current gen looking but the atmosphere is great. Relying on flashlight only to see really gives the tension. I like the idea of giving a lifespan to the knife, thus increasing scarcity. Leon's running is a little slow for me though - maybe not used to it. Overall, a pleasant experience. Going to play a 2nd or 3rd time to explore the demo fully.

This demo is the same demo on E3 2018 which was like an initial build. The should be some graphic enhancements for PS4 Pro when the game release.

Ya, Leon is running very slow purposely lol.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Full cross-platform play is now live in Rocket League on PS4
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...orm-play-is-now-live-in-rocket-league-on-ps4/
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/01/14/full-cross-platform-play-now-live-in-rocket-league/

starting RIGHT NOW, Rocket League has entered the PlayStation Cross-Play Beta program! Players on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam PC can now randomly matchmake with or against each other in all Online match types (i.e. Casual, Competitive, and Extra Modes).

PS. only random matchmaking, cannot party up across platform yet, that one have to wait for an upcoming update. Can create cross-platform private match though.

Last edited:

ET_ETs

Reaction score
Just pre order PS4 Jump Force / R3 (English) at $59 Will collect it on 14/15 Feb =:p anyone got better offer care to share i order it at Qoo10:o:o

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Guys, will it make more sense to buy Ace Combat 7 on PS4 Pro with just a 1080p TV or go for the PC version - decent RAM, SSD, GTX 1060?

mliolukiye

Reaction score
This demo is the same demo on E3 2018 which was like an initial build. The should be some graphic enhancements for PS4 Pro when the game release.

Ya, Leon is running very slow purposely lol.

Yeah I reckoned but since it's a demo to make people want to play more, I feel should put up the actual best version possible. Haha. I'll probably wait for price drop. KH3 coming too.

As for the running part, I understand that the zombies are slow and protagonists cannot be too fast else imba. But it's a remake, I thought they will increase the movement speed a little to make it more realistic and we aren't on the classic "tank controls" anymore (i.e character can move faster already). Just my 2 cents. Hehe.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.