[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 hr per night wife dont make noise will be good. Normally have to spend time with kids n wife. By then sleeping time no strength to play game. Anyway I have many uncompleted games. Haha..still playing GoW, spiderman add ons not completed yet and I just ordered Days Gone yesterday. So little time. Smore I have free games from psn too. Download only. Also bought some games during psn sales. How to finish so many games for working adultS

nowadays start the system plus load into the game and connect to their servers alredi a gd 5mins++ gone lol.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sony-shares-first-official-ps5-134947234.html

The PS5 will be fully backwards compatible with the PS4.
Games will continue to launch for the PS4 and PS5 after the new console launches.
The PS5 will support the current PlayStation VR hardware (but an update seems likely).
The PS5 will not be download-only — physical media isn’t going anywhere quite yet.

While new CPUs and GPUs are inevitable, Cerny says that the most significant hardware upgrade is actually the hard drive. Sony has installed a solid-state drive in the PS5 that Cerny claims has a higher raw bandwidth than any SSD you can get for a PC. In order to demonstrate just how powerful the drive is, Cerny turned on Marvel’s Spider-Man on a PS4 Pro and a next-gen devkit. He then initiated a fast-travel sequence (picking a location on the map for Spidey to warp to) on both machines. It took 15 seconds on the PS4 Pro. On the devkit, it took 0.8 seconds.

Reaction score
World War Z looks pretty fun. Quite different from Days Gone, which comes later this month. This one reminds me of Zombie Army Trilogy (from Sniper Elite dev), and of cos, L4D. It's a US$40 title, probably 5 hrs playthrough (of cos can continue leveling up and replaying different difficulty). Offline single-player with bots, online co-op (bots fill slots if not enough players), or online PvP.

ACG: "buy"

almost can see the zombie woman pantsu

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PS4 PRO-ER? :s13:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sony-shares-first-official-ps5-134947234.html

The PS5 will be fully backwards compatible with the PS4.
Games will continue to launch for the PS4 and PS5 after the new console launches.
The PS5 will support the current PlayStation VR hardware (but an update seems likely).
The PS5 will not be download-only — physical media isn’t going anywhere quite yet.

While new CPUs and GPUs are inevitable, Cerny says that the most significant hardware upgrade is actually the hard drive. Sony has installed a solid-state drive in the PS5 that Cerny claims has a higher raw bandwidth than any SSD you can get for a PC. In order to demonstrate just how powerful the drive is, Cerny turned on Marvel’s Spider-Man on a PS4 Pro and a next-gen devkit. He then initiated a fast-travel sequence (picking a location on the map for Spidey to warp to) on both machines. It took 15 seconds on the PS4 Pro. On the devkit, it took 0.8 seconds.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, MS releases new version of Xbox One S, called "Xbox One SAD edition" (ie. All-Digital) without disc drive, but priced higher than regular Xbox One S with disc drive :s22:.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone change their psn name? Read that it might affect some in game contents. Anyone who changed encountered?

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
World War Z looks pretty fun. Quite different from Days Gone, which comes later this month. This one reminds me of Zombie Army Trilogy (from Sniper Elite dev), and of cos, L4D. It's a US$40 title, probably 5 hrs playthrough (of cos can continue leveling up and replaying different difficulty). Offline single-player with bots, online co-op (bots fill slots if not enough players), or online PvP.

ACG: "buy"

im playing this now :s13:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
need to use stealth and don't make alot of noises.

its good against some mini boss you can take out 1 of their life but if you are as bad as me god save u..

left 1 life only, still can't kill and keep dying like dogs.

one annoying feature is if u rest, all the "calefare" respawn..

but without this, you also can't keep farming for xp and gold.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i notice on asia psn, theres a free to play mmorpg called Caravan Stories.
haven go google about it yet.

Carbine90

Reaction score
hi all, i just bought my ps4 fat version yesterday and is facing some issue.

my ps4 can only play at 480p and will have no signal if i choose 720p and above. is this an issue with my hdmi cable? do i need a high speed hdmi cable?

my tv is sony kd 8500d , 55" 4k. i have tried many different hdmi cable that is running ok with nintendo switch and wii. i have tried different port as well but still stuck with only 480p .

TIA for helping!

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, i just bought my ps4 fat version yesterday and is facing some issue.

my ps4 can only play at 480p and will have no signal if i choose 720p and above. is this an issue with my hdmi cable? do i need a high speed hdmi cable?

my tv is sony kd 8500d , 55" 4k. i have tried many different hdmi cable that is running ok with nintendo switch and wii. i have tried different port as well but still stuck with only 480p .

TIA for helping!

you need a good high speed HDMI cable, brands like ELECOM think $25+ for the 1.2metre is good I am using this as well.

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

forgot if the packing states gold plated. but yeah the connectors are gold in colour.

it's not like i don't have cheap $10 HDMI cables bought from Worldwide Computer Services Pte Ltd @ SLS before......they are just decent for connecting from laptop to projectors throwing output display and audio. but I learnt it the hard way when connecting to a Full HD TV.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.