[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got example? I don't expect them to give AAA titles every month.

Ya same. I don't expect AAA games for the price I paid. But don't give some heavily discounted games or free games la.

ykiKhUb.png

Mgs survive cannot be played offline. Dead community. Got lootbox elements anot I not sure. The witness is a giveaway game on humble bundle and epic games.

Overcooked is a game that is always on flash sales. Below 5usd most of the time.

I think for the amount we are paying, I don't think it's too much to ask for titles like r&c kind of games regularly.

My personal opinion. May disagree with me.

Not everyone with a Ps4 has a nice gaming PC I guess?

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

Get where u are coming from. But I don't think it can justify. Cause this kind of games usually not resource hungry. Can game with a laptop w/o graphics card. Personal opinion.

Last edited:

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya same. I don't expect AAA games for the price I paid. But don't give some heavily discounted games or free games la.

ykiKhUb.png

Mgs survive cannot be played offline. Dead community. Got lootbox elements anot I not sure. The witness is a giveaway game on humble bundle and epic games.

Overcooked is a game that is always on flash sales. Below 5usd most of the time.

I think for the amount we are paying, I don't think it's too much to ask for titles like r&c kind of games regularly.

My personal opinion. May disagree with me.

Get where u are coming from. But I don't think it can justify. Cause this kind of games usually not resource hungry. Can game with a laptop w/o graphics card. Personal opinion.
I see. Can't help it la. Our library sucks compared to US one. That's why there are those who sub US ps+ instead of sg one.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. Can't help it la. Our library sucks compared to US one. That's why there are those who sub US ps+ instead of sg one.

i only sub to psn plus for online play. if online is free, i won't sub for the games.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Announce Gameplay Walkthrough

ghost recon wildlands sequel but this time its different gameplay.

looks like got more dramatic story elements which is what it needs and those stealth gameplay i hope its really inside the game.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Announce Gameplay Walkthrough

[/SPOILER]

looks like got more dramatic story elements which is what it needs and those stealth gameplay i hope its really inside the game.

there are many cutscenes and dialogue options. also there are plenty of stealth gameplay as you are the prey who is being hunted by ex-ghosts and the punisher actor.

Reaction score
Haha can ask for refund?

Kns keep getting killed by the Naomori Kawarada until no money n xp already lol

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
found this got narrated explainations quite nice
Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Injuries & Survival Gameplay - EXPLAINED

there are many cutscenes and dialogue options. also there are plenty of stealth gameplay as you are the prey who is being hunted by ex-ghosts and the punisher actor.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, now that you mention it, haha, it's been a while. Perhaps 3 episodes (= 3 discs on PS1), 1 episode annually.
By the time it's finished will be 2024. Might as well wait for complete collection on PS5. Who knows, maybe it will become like FF15 (disappointing gameplay, lots of things put off till DLCs, then DLCs cancelled as project director leaves) or Walking Dead (developer Telltale shuts down before the episodes are finish).

maggigoreng

Reaction score
would anyone happen to know where i can find limited edition ps4 controllers? am looking for the berry blue controller

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.