PS4 seems dying le?
not many new games coming out liao

not dying but all the regular news posters here dun post so much nowadays.:s13:

i try posting new game trailers also no one want to discuss. :o

all waiting for ffvii only

Last edited:

mliolukiye

Reaction score
On my radar: Death Stranding, FFVIIR, TLOU2, Ghost of Tsushima.

Not bad mah, we all can take a breather to clear our backlogs. Still on Sekiro LOL.

Bloodstained: ROTN - Noone playing this?

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score

Not bad mah, we all can take a breather to clear our backlogs. Still on Sekiro LOL.

Bloodstained: ROTN: Playing now....

definitely worth to buy if you are a fan of Castlevania: Symphony of the night

and hours of farming..... bang for buck... :s13:

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Bloodstained: ROTN: Playing now....

definitely worth to buy if you are a fan of Castlevania: Symphony of the night

and hours of farming..... bang for buck... :s13:

Didn't play sotn except a few titles on the DS. Mechanics and variety of weapons & magic are intriguing. Crashing issue fixed?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

not interested in cyberpunk 2077??

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bloodstained: ROTN is so so nia, completed in 25 hours with a lot of useless grinding.

ratinacage

Reaction score
warranty issue

a quick question,
so i bought a used ps4 pro online. seller claims that there is still a few months of warranty left.
Is there any way i can check that information? I know I can log onto my Sony account to check on the devices that i have registered. but about those that i didnt register?

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score
Didn't play sotn except a few titles on the DS. Mechanics and variety of weapons & magic are intriguing. Crashing issue fixed?

hmm.. only crashed once....

other than that it's ok...

If u played castlevania: dawn of sorrow/aria of sorrow and castlevania: Order of Ecclesia before... system is quite similar.

Bloodstained: ROTN is so so nia, completed in 25 hours with a lot of useless grinding.

of cos, cant compare to SOTN, but at least the kickstarter project managed to deliver...

Grinding is really strong on this one..... :D

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Langrisser I & II - Announcement Trailer | PS4

Wreckfest - Preorder Trailer | PS4
Wreckfest is a racing game with sophisticated driving dynamics and vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and traditional races. It’s all about fun, racing and crashes. Drive hard. Die last.

Black Desert - Pre-Order Gameplay Trailer | PS4
Become your true self in Black Desert, the open-world action MMORPG now available for pre-order and exclusive rewards. You’ll be embarking on a perilous journey across vast kingdoms, fighting ancient enemies and finding new friends in an expansive, living in-game world. Our team has been hard at work perfecting the game for PlayStation 4 and can’t wait to share the experience with you when it launches this year.

i played pc version b4, my pc cant handle the graphics when too many enemies, combat quite interesting but quests are still generic kind.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.