[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask.

I had gotten the digital version of Romancing SaGa 3 from the SG PS store. The description clearly states that it's Eng/Chi/Jap version, which is to say these languages are supported right?

However, the default language is japanese and there's no in-game options to change the language either. I even played around and change my PS4 system language setting, can't work too.

That's bad! Luckily I didn't buy yet.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to connect Apple Airpod / airpod pro to the PS4? I saw YouTube video some users are able to do it but my PS4 will not connect to any BT ear piece or headphone. Not even Sony own headphone.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to connect Apple Airpod / airpod pro to the PS4? I saw YouTube video some users are able to do it but my PS4 will not connect to any BT ear piece or headphone. Not even Sony own headphone.

Sony Playstation Gold headphones can connect easily and is designed for it.

I connect the USB adapter for my wireless headphone also can use. I bet there's an adapter that works for any bluetooth headphone, you just have to go Google for it. :s12:

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use genki Bluetooth adapter with my Bluetooth earpiece

Works for switch (docked and tablet mode)

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

moi use creative BT dongle
very small
work with all my BT earphone, airpods, WF1000XM3, Creative outlier, xiaomi BT dongle to wired earphone

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone upgrade frm ps4 to ps4 pro?
worth it?

moi tv only full HD
want to try play games at 60fps
if i manage to sell 2 controllers, 2 free games, moi cost will be 100++ only

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
worth it?

moi tv only full HD

The Pro is capped by its ancient Jaguar CPU, most games won't run on 60fps on the pro even if its just 1080p, the usual upgrade is higher resolution like 1440p or 4k checkerboard. Its not worth the upgrade, better to just wait for PS5.

nagase_4

Reaction score
worth it?

moi tv only full HD

I did! Just 2 weeks back.

Sold my old ps4 and bought a new ps4 pro at $470 from carousell.

At least my ps4 pro is not hot while playing rdr2, unlike my old ps4. Its fan is on full turbo mode...lol!

Elysium87

Reaction score

At least my ps4 pro is not hot while playing rdr2, unlike my old ps4. Its fan is on full turbo mode...lol!

i hear say ps4 pro fan is more noiser than ps4 slim/normal

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ur ps4 pro wat model?
tiagong 72xx model is newer version, less noisy

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Pro is capped by its ancient Jaguar CPU, most games won't run on 60fps on the pro even if its just 1080p, the usual upgrade is higher resolution like 1440p or 4k checkerboard. Its not worth the upgrade, better to just wait for PS5.

ps4 backward compatibility confirm?
if not then not much game for ps5, imo best to pick up aftr 1yr+ aftr it release?
if the announce now, probably still need to wait for ~1yr till it release?

Last edited:

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can always sell off your ps4 Pro when ps5 release. Don't understand why have to wait 1yr+ just to save that little money...

wait 1yr+ is for more games roll out, unless it support ps4 games which i doubt they’ll ever do it...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.