[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Same. Don't plan to stop anytime soon. Good entertainment at the comfort of home.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Cheers to many years of awesome gaming ahead! Hopefully we can still be active here/in gaming when we become ah gong/ah ma. :s17::s41:

mliolukiye

Reaction score
2019 GAME AWARDS LIVESTREAM
13 DEC 2019 FRIDAY SGT 930AM to 1130AM

Last edited:

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone having issues using the ps4 remote play app to wake up the PS4 from rest mode?

sometimes it will not trigger my PS4 at home to wake up

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
《新櫻花大戰》 Let's Play

Oh no, got the Japanese 花牌 minigame (iirc Yakuza also had it before). I think it's optional (lol, they play it on their 'mobile phone' app).

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Babylon's Fall - Teaser trailer for "BABYLON'S FALL", a new title for the PlayStation®4 from SQUARE ENIX and PlatinumGames

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Granblue Fantasy: Relink

new trailer

4 player co-op gameplay

I find the combat too flashy, often can't even see where the enemies are, covered by all the effects, can only target the enemy health bars, lol. But sure looks good though.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

new trailer

4 player co-op gameplay

I find the combat too flashy, often can't even see where the enemies are, covered by all the effects, can only target the enemy health bars, lol. But sure looks good though.
Reminds me of pso. Looks gd

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

new trailer

4 player co-op gameplay

fanciful version of dragon's dogma ?

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/g.../playstation-4-remote-play-and-second-screen/
"Port forwarding of TCP port 9295, and UDP ports 9296 and 9297. If these ports are unavailable, it might be possible to use ports 9295 through 9304 for both TCP and UDP."

thanks i'll go home and try again

for port forwarding, can i just just TCP/UDP function for either TCP and UDP?

for eg. I just put 9295 to 9297 range and select TCP/UDP

today can't wake up ps4 remotely again, need to ask wife to help me turn on ps4 at home den can connect via ios app.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks i'll go home and try again

for port forwarding, can i just just TCP/UDP function for either TCP and UDP?

for eg. I just put 9295 to 9297 range and select TCP/UDP

today can't wake up ps4 remotely again, need to ask wife to help me turn on ps4 at home den can connect via ios app.
Your router's port forwarding settings should let you set up multiple rules. Each rule can be 1 or a range of ports, for TCP, UDP or TCP&UDP.

So this means you need 2 rules: "TCP 9295" and "UDP 9296-9297".

Or the alternative (as suggested in the playstation site), just 1 rule: "TCP&UDP 9295-9304" (this alternative does forward more ports than necessary, so it's possible that this can affect other devices).

By the way, I assume you have already done these:
Setup Your PS4™ for Remote Play

From your PS4™, go to [Settings] > [Remote Play Connection Settings].

Check the box next to [Enable Remote Play].

Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PlayStation 4] > [Activate].

From [Settings] > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode].

Check the boxes next to [Stay Connected to the Internet] and [Enable Turning On PS4 from Network].

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your router's port forwarding settings should let you set up multiple rules. Each rule can be 1 or a range of ports, for TCP, UDP or TCP&UDP.

So this means you need 2 rules: "TCP 9295" and "UDP 9296-9297".

Or the alternative (as suggested in the playstation site), just 1 rule: "TCP&UDP 9295-9304" (this alternative does forward more ports than necessary, so it's possible that this can affect other devices).

By the way, I assume you have already done these:

yup all the ps4 power management options are properly ticked

thanks

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
DualShock 4 Back Button Attachment
US$29.99

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/12/17/introducing-the-dualshock-4-back-button-attachment/

• Responsive Back Buttons and High-fidelity OLED Screen: The two back buttons can map up to 16 different actions such as triangle, circle, R1 and R2 to name a few and provide amazing tactile feedback, so you can jump and slide without missing a beat. The attachment also features an integrated OLED display that provides real time information around button assignments.
  • Highly Configurable: A dedicated button allows you to remap back button inputs on the fly, so you are always prepared no matter what game you’re playing. Furthermore, you can save and choose up to three different profiles for use in various games and there is also a headset pass-through for connecting any 3.5mm wired headset to the controller.
  • Developed by PlayStation: The product is tested and approved for all of your favorite PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR titles, and is built with the ergonomics of the DS4 in mind.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.