[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my PS4 pro is already on sshd... Will an ssd be. Much of an upgrade?

Sent from P30 PRO BATTERY JSK using GAGT

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried Nioh 1 first stage start at prison need to find a sword I died a few times I think the game quite difficult .... do u guys find it as well?
OK la

I find the 5th difficulty very frustrating..
Best 500hrs spend, hope part 2 live up to my expectation

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've only played for a few hours (still at the village after castle episode, slow yes I know) and so far, it doesn't seem like grinding level helps. Or perhaps I didn't grind enough. Through the multiple retries at the same area to try to learn/practise fighting enemies (cos keep dying) and gaining experience, I don't think I've become stronger by a lot. Just that maybe sometimes I'm lucky get some slightly better gear/items drops. I'm trying to see how I can fight them the right way rather than grind level to become stronger. Just a few hours only anyways, I probably can't give you a good view of it.

So anyone gotten the Mark of the Demon Slayer in Nioh 2 demo?

Side track a bit, in Sekiro, some players grind once they have gotten "a certain item" to convert exp points into +1 attack power. But it's going to take a bloody long long long time to keep on increasing attack power until you inflict significant damage. And you need a lot of it. No fun if you ask me and it would be more productive and less time consuming to figure out how to fight the bosses/mini-bosses, parry timing etc instead. This type of game is enjoyed in this way and not increase attack power until good enough to beat the boss with ease. To me, it's lame cos even if you beat the boss in this kinda way, shiok meh?
Nioh2 last chance demo the first boss is very cheap with high priority move
must use counter move in nioh2 (base mechanics, R2+O)

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still thinking whether to po ff7 remake.

I PO deluxe edition from TOG, had to pay $50 deposit but still better than Qisahn, they ask me to pay full deposit + credit card charge, can't even change payment to self - collect and cannot get in touch with a human. :eek:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I PO deluxe edition from TOG, had to pay $50 deposit but still better than Qisahn, they ask me to pay full deposit + credit card charge, can't even change payment to self - collect and cannot get in touch with a human. :eek:
I never like these shady PO tactics. A PO is like a contract. If you breach the contract (you decided not to get the game), they makan your deposit. If they breach the contract (they can't supply you the game), then nothing happens, they don't pay a penalty. How's that fair? If they can't get the stock, they shouldn't be selling that quantity, or they shouldn't be taking deposit. Hmmm, I wonder how these makan'ed deposits are posted on their ledger, if at all.

Majima

Banned
Reaction score
why would anyone PO anyway? really so in the hurry to play a game? or the freebie is just so important af?

i would wait n see n decide later whether I really.wan to pay so much for a game anot.

esp square enix games, they r known to milk people with an incomplete game, lesson learn from FFXV.

to call.them milk is consider leniency, they r scammer to be exact.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These days I mostly buy digital, else I PO from tog near me can collect after work

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Prefer physical disc, next time if not playing liao can sell away the game.
I played the FF7 demo, not bad, graphics and gameplay quite good.

Maybe will buy but not on launch date. Maybe when it is on sale. lol

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why would anyone PO anyway? really so in the hurry to play a game? or the freebie is just so important af?

i would wait n see n decide later whether I really.wan to pay so much for a game anot.

esp square enix games, they r known to milk people with an incomplete game, lesson learn from FFXV.

PO is if you really die die like the game and have some bonus.

Physical PO makes more sense cause it might run out of stock, digital won't ever run out of stock, just that you can download when it launches. :D

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
I never like these shady PO tactics. A PO is like a contract. If you breach the contract (you decided not to get the game), they makan your deposit. If they breach the contract (they can't supply you the game), then nothing happens, they don't pay a penalty. How's that fair? If they can't get the stock, they shouldn't be selling that quantity, or they shouldn't be taking deposit. Hmmm, I wonder how these makan'ed deposits are posted on their ledger, if at all.

U are rite, even u are the first few to preorder also u may not get what u preorder.

I am one of the first to preorder TLOU Part II Ellie edition at qisahn when the pre-order started. now they ask me if I still want the game becos it costs above sgd700. WTF. Preorder at shop and end up like buying from scalpers instead.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score

I preorder for collector’s or limited edition only. It has big difference comparing to just buying digital copy which anytime also can buy.

Collector’s edition even one has $$ also may not be able to get it.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

You get back your deposit loh or downgrade.

I give u an example in order for gamewerks to secure 1 copy collector's Ellie edition, they need to buy 10 copies of the "normal" collector's edition, to get 1 copy of "normal" collector's edition, they need to buy in 50 copies of deluxe edition, and for 1 copy of deluxe edition, they need to take 300 copies of normal edition. You do the maths loh how many of the previous edition they need to bring in before they are able to secure just 1 copy of collector's Ellie edition. what's more if they want to get like 5 copies of the Ellie edition. imagine all these info its like 1 or 2 months before game is release, supplier then let them know. Gamewerks will do the maths how many they can buy in and they will start calling customers who have PO and is after the cut off point.

Gamewerks is kind enough to help me to find buyer for collectors edition of death stranding when I decided to downgrade when they have no obligation to do so (i breached the contract, after seeing the game play i have lost most of the interest)

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I preorder for collector’s or limited edition only. It has big difference comparing to just buying digital copy which anytime also can buy.

Collector’s edition even one has $$ also may not be able to get it.

or you have paid arms and legs just to get 1 from flipper.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

i have bad experience with TOG, po for a ps4 game, on the day of release i went down to collect, told me they didn't secure a copy for me.
waste my bloody time go down. they should have called before hand thee is no stock.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much people are paying for FF7 remake first class edition. :s8:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

po is for those editions with stuffs like steelbook, artbook etc. if buying normal edition then no need to po since stores will have them on day 1. i normally po if there are steelbook as i collect nice steelbooks.

fapperoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prefer physical disc, next time if not playing liao can sell away the game.
I played the FF7 demo, not bad, graphics and gameplay quite good.

Maybe will buy but not on launch date. Maybe when it is on sale. lol

Demo until which part?

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Demo only 1 hour, until you escape the reactor. Really good preview, can't wait to play the full game. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.