[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya Angry Joe's review is full of spoilers and content heavy.
But i watched in finally last night, cos I have reach a point in the game which i felt was already past the "big" shocks of the game.

And honestly, he does not disappoint in his review. Although its almost an hour long, but heck it was very entertaining... i laughed so much during certain parts.

I agree with him entirely. But disclaimer, i have not finished the game. But what he has mentioned is very accurate and speaks to me also.

Btw, there is a short segment at the end, whereby he proposes how the story should have been written And damm ...it does make alot of sense And i think would have been a much superior story.

In summary, go watch his review after you have played the game. Its worth your time.

Finished the game finally, took my time really ((36hours).

Personally, a 8/10 for me.
Graphics, game play, tense moments ... amazing.
Characters: Very good
Story: Good (although i think it could have been better told, keeping the same plot lines)

Its a game you will not forget for awhile. Cos it forces you to basically do things you do not want to do. On one hand, it gets on your nerve .. on the other .. its kinda creative in order to evoke emotions. Its my personal feeling. I'm sure many others hate this. But hey .. there aint many games out there that can get such a response.

Comment: highly recommend to have a go at this. Do not give up halfway which i think some might.

You know .. till today I can remember the closing moments from Uncharted 4. It was beautifully written.

Thank you Naughty Dog.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Story: Good (although i think it could have been better told, keeping the same plot lines)

Its a game you will not forget for awhile. Cos it forces you to basically do things you do not want to do. On one hand, it gets on your nerve .. on the other .. its kinda creative in order to evoke emotions. Its my personal feeling. I'm sure many others hate this. But hey .. there aint many games out there that can get such a response.

Comment: highly recommend to have a go at this. Do not give up halfway which i think some might.

You know .. till today I can remember the closing moments from Uncharted 4. It was beautifully written.

Thank you Naughty Dog.

Uncharted 4 ? only remember the daughter growing up.

3dfxplayer

Reaction score
This one is the shop overstock, no? Game is still best seller in many countries, sales already broke a few million and setting sales record. :s22:

They are bundling it as a free game with other purchases when its been barely out for 3 weeks, thats a bad sign. A few million copies is nothing for such a big budget AAA title.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are bundling it as a free game with other purchases when its been barely out for 3 weeks, thats a bad sign. A few million copies is nothing for such a big budget AAA title.

Again, it seems more like overstock and the shop trying to clear space to accomodate for other big titles. Digital copies are also a thing. :s12:

It's still best selling in many countries, maybe it's too divisive for conservative Asian countries like TW or Japan with their LGBT theme.

dagobah

Reaction score

Thank you Naughty Dog.

I think when I ultimately played it, it will fall in the same rating as you.(7/8 range)
Won't be as bad as some people make it out to be.

In my short console time, I played TLOUr, FF7R, GOW, HZD(in the order)
I don't put TLOU on the highest pedestal as alot of people, likely because I'm tired of the zompocolypse world.
If I've played it when it came out back then, the sentiments might be sighlty different.

I'd rank them as follows...

1. Final Fantasy 7 Remake
2. The Last of Us remastered
3. God of War
4. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

Last edited:

dagobah

Reaction score

I think you are trying to make it out to be a doomed scenerio.
It's a FACT, the article says the used markets there affect the sale.

3dfxplayer

Reaction score
Again, it seems more like overstock and the shop trying to clear space to accomodate for other big titles. Digital copies are also a thing. :s12:

It's still best selling in many countries, maybe it's too divisive for conservative Asian countries like TW or Japan with their LGBT theme.

Overstock doesn't mean they have to bundle it as a free game to get rid of it.

Its the best selling game in its first week, most of them were pre-orders from fans of the first game.

I dont think LGBT has anything to do with the poor reception, none of the bad reviews cited that as a reason.

3dfxplayer

Reaction score
I think you are trying to make it out to be a doomed scenerio.
It's a FACT, the article says the used markets there affect the sale.

So why are people rushing to dump this game on the used market? Because its the best 10/10 game ever right? :s13:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So why are people rushing to dump this game on the used market? Because its the best 10/10 game ever right? :s13:

Uh, because it's a short game with no replayability? So you mean if the game is 10/10, everyone will keep it? Some people buy physical games because of resale value.

Let me be clear, I don't hate or love the game but you're just being incoherent now with the clear hatred. :s22:

Btw, Sony games can go for very low so I'm not surprised it gets bundled. Just look at the Playstation Greatest Hits and see how much they're going for. :s22:

3dfxplayer

Reaction score
Uh, because it's a short game with no replayability? So you mean if the game is 10/10, everyone will keep it? Some people buy physical games because of resale value.

Let me be clear, I don't hate or love the game but you're just being incoherent now with the clear hatred. :s22:

Btw, Sony games can go for very low so I'm not surprised it gets bundled. Just look at the Playstation Greatest Hits and see how much they're going for.

The fact that it didn't ship with factions definitely hurt the replayability but that doesn't explain the huge supply on the used market barely 3 weeks after launch.

I only brought this up to talk about the game's sales, it has nothing to do with whether I love or hate the game. Maybe its the fanboys who refuse to accept that sales are likely to fall off sharply in the months ahead and the game is going to do poorly in the end. :s22:.

And PS greatest hits aren't released 3 weeks after the initial release.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you guys should try this game, it is different! it is actually relaxing and entertaining :)

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The fact that it didn't ship with factions definitely hurt the replayability but that doesn't explain the huge supply on the used market barely 3 weeks after launch.

I only brought this up to talk about the game's sales, it has nothing to do with whether I love or hate the game. Maybe its the fanboys who refuse to accept that sales are likely to fall off sharply in the months ahead and the game is going to do poorly in the end. :s22:.

And PS greatest hits aren't released 3 weeks after the initial release.

Can you give me this week's Toto and 4D numbers as well since you have such predictive abilities? :s8:

Dunno need to repeat how many times, overstock, no replayability, short game, physical = resale.

I love to rant about TLOU2 like all the other fanboys/haters just like anyone else but using fanboys as an argument is laughable when I've made known my distaste for it several weeks ago and will wait for it to come out as a PS+ title.

Hating a game is fine, blindly hating a game is funny when your voice as an internet minority doesn't translate into real world. :s13: You want it to be bad and fail, we get it.

3dfxplayer

Reaction score
Can you give me this week's Toto and 4D numbers as well since you have such predictive abilities? :s8:

Dunno need to repeat how many times, overstock, no replayability, short game, physical = resale.

I love to rant about TLOU2 like all the other fanboys/haters just like anyone else but using fanboys as an argument is laughable when I've made known my distaste for it several weeks ago and will wait for it to come out as a PS+ title.

Hating a game is fine, blindly hating a game is funny when your voice as an internet minority doesn't translate into real world. :s13: You want it to be bad and fail, we get it.

You are wrong. This isn't a short game, its actually twice the length of TLOU1. Does HZD and GOW have tons of replayability? Did those titles see such a massive fall off in sales 3 weeks after release?

Like I said earlier I'm only talking about sales figures, not sure why you keep talking about how I hate or love the game. Its irrelevant.

Btw the TOTO, 4D comments are just plain stupid, thats random gambling, its nothing like sales where there are visible trends and cues. You can jolly well bugger off if you dont like to read about people talking about game sales, no idea why you are so triggered. :s22:

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still playing Last of Us 2

last time I can chiong games in 3 days max. now with kids harder :s13:

really reminds me of Walking Dead series =:p

its a not bad game, I waited for this since Part 1.

In fact this is so much better in terms of all aspect compared to that recent RE 3 Remake.

BUT whether I will play this game again after completing it, its a straight NO. :o
maybe cause this game focus alittleeee too much on obstacles and finding resources, which tends to get well boring. (just a little)

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still playing Last of Us 2

last time I can chiong games in 3 days max. now with kids harder :s13:

really reminds me of Walking Dead series =:p

its a not bad game, I waited for this since Part 1.

In fact this is so much better in terms of all aspect compared to that recent RE 3 Remake.

BUT whether I will play this game again after completing it, its a straight NO. :o
maybe cause this game focus alittleeee too much on obstacles and finding resources, which tends to get well boring. (just a little)
RE 3 is just a cash grab but the original game is very short and linear as well. The trash bag Nemesis also :s13:.
Surprisingly, I see quite a few streamers playing the multi player and I enjoy watching them play too. :s22:

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score

Hey! U know there is this option in Accessibility that you can automatically pick up items. No need to press "Triangle". Makes game play so much easier. You do still need to open drawers though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.