[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find that i enjoy fps on tv more than on pc due to screen size if its single player.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Total immersion if playing on 65" TV, though more likely to get motion sickness.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just reconnected my PS3 and noticed a ton of downloadable games. Some are for Vita though as I bought the PS4 version so cannot play on PS3.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a related note, maybe I should connect the PS2 and original PS too just for old time's sake. :)

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just reconnected my PS3 and noticed a ton of downloadable games. Some are for Vita though as I bought the PS4 version so cannot play on PS3.

Still playing shooters, Tokyo jungle and Catherine on my ps3. Other games mostly ported as high def on ps4 or new rls.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Last edited:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lao, the PS3 games install so slow, a 11GB game take like 30mins or more! I don't recall so slow leh, is it normal?

Worse is cannot do anything else while installing. :(

Last edited:

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After tlou2 any games to worth to hoot?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those interested in narrative/interactive games like Heavy Rain, Detroit Become Human etc, US PSN got sale on Life Is Strange Before The Storm Deluxe Edition.

Just bought it for US$4.99, SG PSN selling it for $32.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah lao, the PS3 games install so slow, a 11GB game take like 30mins or more! I don't recall so slow leh, is it normal?

Worse is cannot do anything else while installing. :(

its normal..

the ps store interface lags to hell too.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another potential good hoot them up game hit the news. Though the team not as big but will the Gotham Knights do right wat Marvel avengers did wrong? :D

Didn't actually recognized that fellow in red until someone mentioned ish redhood. :eek:

Heng not exclusive to PS, will be multi-platform and confirmed for PS4\5 and Xbox series too. Though PC not announced but WB games typically will get port over to PC later one so moi just have to wait. :(

And the graphic & gamepray both look impressive too.

Just not sure how bad the microtransaction will be in this game, cause WB games that base on popular franchises tend to monetize gao gao one. As the dev already confirm that the game will have some RPG elements (in AAA term these dazes usually mean more microtransaction options) Already got rumor that this ish a live-service game. :(

Anyway wonder if Batman ish really up lorry in this universe or will just come back at the end of the game. Maybe will be come prayable by paying for $100 more. ;)

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its normal..

the ps store interface lags to hell too.

Yeah, now get used to PS4 speed so forgot about how slow was the PS3.

The download is slow, install even slower, PSN store keep crashing, even the trophy sync is painfully slow.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Uh wtf, did the steelbook already get scratched at 3:01? :s13: Knockoff Hulk figurine at 3:25

yes it did.

BNpGyNA.png

its bobble head style

91uLjVI3k4L._SL1500_.jpg

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
finished 2018 Spider-Man, 2020 Snowrunner and GoT :) is there any promising games to expect for the year end (September to December) on PS4?

when is cyberpunk coming out?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
finished 2018 Spider-Man, 2020 Snowrunner and GoT :) is there any promising games to expect for the year end (September to December) on PS4?

when is cyberpunk coming out?
How is Snowrunner, is it difficult? Did you play the previous one?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How is Snowrunner, is it difficult? Did you play the previous one?

Snowrunner is alright if you have plenty of time (for retirement) it’s quite mundane as most simulators are. I didn’t play the previous one that was titled Mudrunner :)

I believe PS Store has 40% discount for Snowrunner now, less than 4 months from it’s release date. Really is a waste my time and money :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.