[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After going through the sg store Tokyo list, hooted Ace combat 7. Loved Air dog fights since after burner and earlier ps2 ace combats.

Almost bought shenmue 3 but nah I had yakuza series. It's quite difficult for me go back after shenmue in dream cast.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Last edited:

williamtyc

Reaction score
hi all, want to ask, my ps plus is due to renew in 2 days time. if i did not renew this time, will i lost all the ps plus games that i have gotten over the years when i renew again later? as there is no good promo for membership renewal now

Elysium87

Reaction score
hi all, want to ask, my ps plus is due to renew in 2 days time. if i did not renew this time, will i lost all the ps plus games that i have gotten over the years when i renew again later? as there is no good promo for membership renewal now

u won't lose the game, but u can't access those free games until u have PS plus again

maggigoreng

Reaction score
was wondering if there are any PS4 Singapore communities out there on the PS4? if not, anyone interested to create one? might be easier to play games together

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do the games Gravity Rush 2 & One Piece World Seeker had in common?

Answer is... falling! The former falling into nothingless and the latter jumping off from tall buildings & structures. These 2 games brought out the fear of height/falling in me.

I admit I had this phobia, and during NS days back then still managed to go through rappelling on cliffs, vertical towers, helicopters, and even rappelling upside down (head first).

But seriously the 2 mentioned games really brought out the fear in me. I'm actually sweating when the gravity power runs out and the character fàlling into the abyss or Luffy jumping off the roof of a tall building while standing right at the edge.

Imagine playing it in PSVR. Lol, actually I can't imagine. :(

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was wondering if there are any PS4 Singapore communities out there on the PS4? if not, anyone interested to create one? might be easier to play games together

1 st page there is a psn user list. No idea who's still active though.

It will be better to put down what games ur looking to pair up and add.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
What do the games Gravity Rush 2 & One Piece World Seeker had in common?

Answer is... falling! The former falling into nothingless and the latter jumping off from tall buildings & structures. These 2 games brought out the fear of height/falling in me.

I admit I had this phobia, and during NS days back then still managed to go through rappelling on cliffs, vertical towers, helicopters, and even rappelling upside down (head first).

But seriously the 2 mentioned games really brought out the fear in me. I'm actually sweating when the gravity power runs out and the character fàlling into the abyss or Luffy jumping off the roof of a tall building while standing right at the edge.

Imagine playing it in PSVR. Lol, actually I can't imagine. :(
You want a game that brings out the fear of height, try the first InFamous on PS3 (and also, earlier than that but Xbox 360 only, the first Crackdown). IIRC, there is a very very tall building that you have to platform your way to the top (same in Crackdown), really hand-sweating, vertigo-inducing. I think Saint Row 4 has a tower climbing part too but that one is not as tall, and you have super power to run up walls so there's not much sense of danger. InFamous Second Son lets you climb the Seattle Space Needle but that one no sweat lah, so short.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Years ago, I'd played the Nier Automata Demo (it was great especially the boss fight) but somehow I have never gotten into playing the actual game - think someone said its a rather short game and I kinda just forget about it along the way.

This trailer here looks awesome (sense of scale set pieces) with the soundtrack and I got a little of the FF Tactics (PS1 days) vibe (Square Enix).

"Loneliness of an Experimental Weapon" - wow, this hits me.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You want a game that brings out the fear of height, try the first InFamous on PS3 (and also, earlier than that but Xbox 360 only, the first Crackdown). IIRC, there is a very very tall building that you have to platform your way to the top (same in Crackdown), really hand-sweating, vertigo-inducing. I think Saint Row 4 has a tower climbing part too but that one is not as tall, and you have super power to run up walls so there's not much sense of danger. InFamous Second Son lets you climb the Seattle Space Needle but that one no sweat lah, so short.

Lol, no, I don't want a game to bring out the fear in me! I had Infamous but yet to play it, think it was free from PS+.

One Piece World Seeker had a really tall Marine tower that I climbed yesterday. Initially it was ok, as the circular platform was big, but as you go further up it gets smaller and smaller. Everytime I fight, Luffy would have these big movements that I thought he would just run off the edge and fall. And then near the top area you had to move on the narrow protrudings sticking out of the tower pillar to try and jump up to the tip of the tower.

The fear factor increases with the size of your TV screen or if you're sitting very close to the screen (more immersion).

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Out now, FREE-to-play:

原神 Genshin Impact (Korean, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, English, Simplified Chinese)
SG PSN: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/EP6261-CUSA23678_00-OSRELSIEEGENSHIN

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Cross-save between mobile devices and PC, but excludes PS4.
Is the mobile version basically the same game?

Cross-save (pc and mobile) includes transferring of microtransaction currencies and things acquired thru microtransactions?

Elysium87

Reaction score

Cross-save (pc and mobile) includes transferring of microtransaction currencies and things acquired thru microtransactions?

yes, pc/mobile, everything is cross save.
all platform are crossplay, ps4 can play with mobile/pc, but for save file. only pc/mobile is cross save, ps4 standalone

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it better to play Genshin impact on PS4 or phone?
It seems like a manual game so PS4 is better?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I tried with mobile using thumbs, its hard for me, i like controller better, fyi the pc version buttons are also visually mapped with the ps4 button icons.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tried both mobile and ps4 and is basically the same game including cutscenes, dialogue etc.

for me i prefer ps4. screen is bigger and its easier to control. i can't fly the glider properly in mobile but no problem in ps4. also combat is easier with controller.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.