[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

chrischai101

Reaction score
I think it’s just a matter of time that they give out free upgrade to PS5, but even with current free version, I still consider it good deal ... therefore you see a lot of people @ PS4 platform who recently bought it KPKB ...

not really. the free version doesn't allow you to have free upgrade on ps5, so if u wanna play again on ps5 including the new dlc, u have to buy the whole game. the dlc is only available on ps5

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A stupid move given the fact PS5 is so low in stocks...

Sent from X3 using GAGT

sony will increase production of their ps5 console from next month onwards based on insider news so expect more people to have ps5. maybe 3rd or 4th quarter of the year will have stocks for walk-in.

Elysium87

Reaction score
I think it’s just a matter of time that they give out free upgrade to PS5, but even with current free version, I still consider it good deal ... therefore you see a lot of people @ PS4 platform who recently bought it KPKB ...

nah they wont give free upgrade to ps5 one, if they want, they would have done it liao. they need sales for their ps5 and their ff7 to buy the new dlc

Last edited:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the PS5 is now $2000 onwards on carousel
when will Sony deliver the SRP $700+?

Denieduvo

Reaction score
the PS5 is now $2000 onwards on carousel
when will Sony deliver the SRP $700+?

Thing is Sony doesn't have to they still making their profit, the scalpers are taking the proactive move to take all the stocks.

If you want one anytime soon then you need to get on the PS5 thread lol

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
for just normal walkthrough, training one main job and one side job to get some certain skill is more than enough to go through the story. buy the weapon and upgrade it will help alot too.

my main 4 was joon gi, saeko, nanba and ichiban. joon gi and tianyou would swap. yea when u are at osaka, u need to grind at battle arena one. even the game tells u to do that

if u intend to do the post game content, it's super grindy as u need to grind lots of job for each character.

Finally completed main campaign for Yakuza Like A Dragon. Real gem of a game. Took me 55hrs, leveled up to 62, 30M stashed (thanks to the incredibly fun biz management).

Gotten 36/52 side stories. Think I’m gonna continue...

Last edited:

veltix

Reaction score
Sao hollow realization good game. Rating /10?

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Just checking, is Cyberpunk worth playing now on the PS4 (gen1)?
They have gotten several patches already... and nothing on my list cept feel like playing Cyberpunk since it’s been sitting on my shelf for awhile.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Just checking, is Cyberpunk worth playing now on the PS4 (gen1)?
They have gotten several patches already... and nothing on my list cept feel like playing Cyberpunk since it’s been sitting on my shelf for awhile.

supposedly there was a big patch coming soon, but due to their server being hacked recently, it got delay.

i dont have CP on my ps4, but on my pc instead. have to wait and see in the future. for now from what i see, CP doesnt play well on old ps4, pro maybe still ok

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
supposedly there was a big patch coming soon, but due to their server being hacked recently, it got delay.

i dont have CP on my ps4, but on my pc instead. have to wait and see in the future. for now from what i see, CP doesnt play well on old ps4, pro maybe still ok

every patch will introduce new bugs. wait after a year then play. luckily they refund my ps4 copy and allow me to keep the discs for the time being.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.