[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get ps4 joysticks?

joysticks i suggest you do some research and buy online,...most online brands are better quality than the general brands you see in shops.

Chk for future compatibilty with ps5 and pc too.

serenesound

Reaction score
Having just completed Yakuza Like a Dragon & Judgement (last year). Am thinking if I should go buy Yakuza Zero or start on FFVII remake.

FFVII was my very 1st console game way back in secondary sch days. Not sure if I should try the free remake. Or wait for PS5 and then try it on the PS5.

How is Judgment? Is the story good?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:eek:

$300 mic...u are streaming?.....

my wife says online has discount, I told her buy the razor siren mini $79 she pressed razor siren elite the delivery 📦 come is a bigger box :s13:

i use for warzone comms

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who finish ff7 remake on all difficulties?

Sent from OPPO CPH1919 using GAGT

Not yet... Now doing research run but abit sian have to go through the cut scene n rubbish mission....

Prefer last time go round n round lvl up hahaha

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Easy mode isn't required and a waste of time.
Just go Normal then Hard mode.

xboxlife

Reaction score
I just receive email from sony

Thank you for using the Communities feature on your PlayStation®4 console. Beginning in April 2021, this feature will no longer be supported or available on your PS4™ console.

However, you will still be able to stay connected and enjoy messaging features and more on your PS4™ console and PlayStation®App.

jasonwsc

Reaction score
Left my PS4 slim alone for almost 1 year, last week tried to turn on but no power at all. Changed the power cables but no difference.

Determined that the PSU is broken since I don't abuse my electronics, bought a second hand one off Taobao which took 1 week to ship. Meanwhile I disconnected the PS4 from power strip to discharge capacitors, a bit extra I know but just in case.

Watched a few YouTube videos on how to change PSU and managed to replace it in about 1.5hrs.

Pretty happy that I managed to fix my own PS4 and not pay the shop for diagnostics or whatnot.

Total cost $42 lol. :s13:

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Left my PS4 slim alone for almost 1 year, last week tried to turn on but no power at all. Changed the power cables but no difference.

Determined that the PSU is broken since I don't abuse my electronics, bought a second hand one off Taobao which took 1 week to ship. Meanwhile I disconnected the PS4 from power strip to discharge capacitors, a bit extra I know but just in case.

Watched a few YouTube videos on how to change PSU and managed to replace it in about 1.5hrs.

Pretty happy that I managed to fix my own PS4 and not pay the shop for diagnostics or whatnot.

Total cost $42 lol.
:s13:

2nd hand also 42? I got a new one also that price from shopee...

I guess a few yrs psu most likely up lorry

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

alfseeto

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone replaced the thumbsticks or the rubber part on their controllers? Both my controllers have the rubber part melting and came off.

Do you get the parts locally or order online?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone replaced the thumbsticks or the rubber part on their controllers? Both my controllers have the rubber part melting and came off.

can get online but the thumbstick covers will never be as good feeling as the original one.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Be Careful if you are planning to change it yourself!Alot of people accidentally rip the touch pad cable when opening up their controller. So just a heads up on this first. :o

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is knack 2 nice? seems like a hit and smash game now free on PS Plus for March 2021

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.