[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As Sony is terminating support for PS3, I logged in with my PS3 yesterday to see if there's any good deal.

Sadly found none, some are even at full price that is more expensive than PS4 or PS5 games.

Wish they could just lower the prices for a final clearance sale so I can snap up some bargains.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSA: for those with ps3 and vita like me.

We are closing PlayStation™Store on PlayStation®3 on July 2nd, 2021 and on PlayStation®Vita devices on August 27th 2021. Additionally, the remaining purchase functionality for PSP™; (PlayStation®Portable) will also retire on July 2nd, 2021. After thoughtful consideration, we decided to make these changes in an effort to focus our resources for PlayStation Store on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, which will enable us to enhance the customer experience even further. We thank you for your support on these platforms throughout the years.

What does this mean for you?
You will no longer be able to purchase PS3, PS Vita and PSP digital content, including games.

You will also no longer be able to make in-game purchases through games on PS3, PS Vita and PSP.

While the PSP storefront was previously closed in 2016, the remaining PSP purchase functionality (e.g. in-game purchases) will now be fully retired.

What about content you already own?
• You will still be able to download your owned PS3, PS Vita, and PSP content, including games.
• You can download your owned content onto your PS3, PS Vita, or PSP by accessing the Download List on the respective device.
•If you have purchased a PS3/PS Vita cross-buy bundle and have only downloaded either the PS3 or PS Vita version, you will need to download the other version prior to the closure of PlayStation™Store on the relevant device.
•You will still be able to re-download and play game titles you have claimed through PlayStation®Plus as long as you remain a member of the service.

What about vouchers, wallet funds, and cross-buy content?
•You will still be able to redeem game and PlayStation®Plus vouchers on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP devices once PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality for these devices close.
•You will no longer be able to redeem PSN wallet fund vouchers (e.g. gift cards) on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP devices once PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality for these devices close.
•Your PSN wallet funds will remain in your PSN account, but you will only be able to use your wallet funds to purchase PS4 and PS5 products on PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles.
•You will still be able to purchase cross-buy content through PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles and access both the PS4 version and the PS3/PS Vita/PSP versions.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw they released a new Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition.

But seems like no upgrade option for existing owners, already bought both the Chinese and English versions at full price when launched respectively. Really dig the old school sprites 2D style graphics, though not sure what are the mentioned character story addition.

Only left the final 2 trophies before getting plat, not worth paying full price to buy it the 3rd time. :(

deathgazer

Reaction score
i have ps+ on my main acct (asia), is it possible to download ps+ games on my other account which is UK region? all accounts are on the same ps4. thanks for the help

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have ps+ on my main acct (asia), is it possible to download ps+ games on my other account which is UK region? all accounts are on the same ps4. thanks for the help
nope you have to sub to uk psn plus if you want to download uk psn plus games.

Jordan Chang

Reaction score
Hi all, I am unable to log into my US PS Store on the web, but can do it on the PS4. Claims access issue and ask me to change p/w or contact Customer Service.

Anyone had the same experience and advice for me?

Thanks in advance.

Deathshadow

Reaction score
PSA: for those with ps3 and vita like me.

We are closing PlayStation™Store on PlayStation®3 on July 2nd, 2021 and on PlayStation®Vita devices on August 27th 2021. Additionally, the remaining purchase functionality for PSP™; (PlayStation®Portable) will also retire on July 2nd, 2021. After thoughtful consideration, we decided to make these changes in an effort to focus our resources for PlayStation Store on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, which will enable us to enhance the customer experience even further. We thank you for your support on these platforms throughout the years.

What does this mean for you?
You will no longer be able to purchase PS3, PS Vita and PSP digital content, including games.

You will also no longer be able to make in-game purchases through games on PS3, PS Vita and PSP.

While the PSP storefront was previously closed in 2016, the remaining PSP purchase functionality (e.g. in-game purchases) will now be fully retired.

What about content you already own?
• You will still be able to download your owned PS3, PS Vita, and PSP content, including games.
• You can download your owned content onto your PS3, PS Vita, or PSP by accessing the Download List on the respective device.
•If you have purchased a PS3/PS Vita cross-buy bundle and have only downloaded either the PS3 or PS Vita version, you will need to download the other version prior to the closure of PlayStation™Store on the relevant device.
•You will still be able to re-download and play game titles you have claimed through PlayStation®Plus as long as you remain a member of the service.

What about vouchers, wallet funds, and cross-buy content?
•You will still be able to redeem game and PlayStation®Plus vouchers on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP devices once PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality for these devices close.
•You will no longer be able to redeem PSN wallet fund vouchers (e.g. gift cards) on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP devices once PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality for these devices close.
•Your PSN wallet funds will remain in your PSN account, but you will only be able to use your wallet funds to purchase PS4 and PS5 products on PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles.
•You will still be able to purchase cross-buy content through PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles and access both the PS4 version and the PS3/PS Vita/PSP versions.
https://blog.playstation.com/2021/0...-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-will-continue-operations/

Sony backtrack its decision after receiving backlash & negative feedback. PlayStation Store on PS3 & PS Vita will continue. Though PSP online store will close on July as originally planned.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSN+ Members Days Gone is now FOC on PS4!
already know for long time...lol

174147197_4209805979052042_8810470549074735564_n.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.