[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Though already had the HZD bundled with the PS4 purchase back then, it's still good to have the complete edition for free.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Though already had the HZD bundled with the PS4 purchase back then, it's still good to have the complete edition for free.
I think it is suggesting that Horizon Forbidden West's release date may be announced soon. Let gamers build interest and get into the franchise first (don't even need ps+ sub, just give Free to everyone) then hopefully can sell more for incoming sequel. A bit like that time give Nioh 1 free before Nioh 2 came. Marketing.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very happy with the free HZD

I could load my save from 2years+ ago
play Frozen Wilds and go get all the blazing suns at the hunting grounds trial to get plat for the game

shiok!

shin7829

Reaction score
Re8
Really lol.why make a severed hand just to make it connect and heal by dripping amazing medicine????

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
resident evil village worth to hoot?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Got it and try playing it for a while.. so far feeling soso leh, the combat feel clunky and exploration/horror part is okay lah.

Graphic wise even on PS5 also not that fantastic, only story abit interesting. In the end go back chiong Returnal instead.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got it and try playing it for a while.. so far feeling soso leh, the combat feel clunky and exploration/horror part is okay lah.

Graphic wise even on PS5 also not that fantastic, only story abit interesting. In the end go back chiong Returnal instead.
many complained that re7 horror part is too much so they toned it down in re8.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another old franchise kana polluted by western thinking to become a freakin FPS game.....Resident Evil. 😡

I will quit gaming if one day even Final Fantasy become FPS....

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another old franchise kana polluted by western thinking to become a freakin FPS game.....Resident Evil. 😡

I will quit gaming if one day even Final Fantasy become FPS....
this is a good move for re to become fps since the first person view create more immersive horror experience. when you open a cupboard or door, you don't know if something will jump out. also when the baby monster start chasing you, its really scary seeing it in first person.

its only bad for those who got motion sickness. 3rd person is like action shooter. not much feel.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is a good move for re to become fps since the first person view create more immersive horror experience. when you open a cupboard or door, you don't know if something will jump out. also when the baby monster start chasing you, its really scary seeing it in first person.

its only bad for those who got motion sickness. 3rd person is like action shooter. not much feel.
u got valid points but my preference is able to see my player character too bad i am the minority now.

shin7829

Reaction score
I am fine with both fps or 3rd person
Just dont like the idea of making the main character suffer so many ridiculous injury yet can recover and move again.

Why cant just do some superficial bites or injury instead of drastic injury. Hand severe, and pour medical oil and hand attached and work as per normal. O really?????

Pls la
Dont gross for the sake of gross leh

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just dont like the idea of making the main character suffer so many ridiculous injury yet can recover and move again.

Why cant just do some superficial bites or injury instead of drastic injury. Hand severe, and pour medical oil and hand attached and work as per normal. O really?????

Pls la
the main char is already dead at the start of re7. he became a mutated person and is kept alive by the mold. the first aid that he pour on himself might contain some mold to heal himself.

Elysium87

Reaction score

Pls la
if you understand the story of 8, then u know why he can recover so fast liao

shin7829

Reaction score
Maybe i dont understand the story but i. feel RE7 and 8 very shitty. And 8 is just more shitty and also make 7 as good as **** too.
Somehow past RE1 to 6 are so much better than such crappy storyline with gross and scary content for the sake of just being gross and scary.

I watch cutscene with mouth open and eyes rolling stun by such storyline sia.

Maybe others can accept though. But definitely not me.....

BABY snatching storyline

Wife being murdered
Ethan chase out
Ethan fainted and wake up at unknown site
Ethan search for baby rose
Monster come but spare ethan lol?
Boss monster capture Ethan
Ethan escape and search for rose again
Ethan captured again but bind up high with hooks into hand
Ethan release himself but cutting his own hand off the hook WOW OMG WTF BBQ REALLY, why cant boss monster just chain his hand rather than gross injury for the sake of gross?
Boss monster give chase and Ethan hand got severed
Ethan self reattach severed hand and put medical oil and heal like lego magic
Ethan kill boss monster
Last boss appear and dig Ethan heart out and makan it
Ethan wife reappear. The previous one is a fake wife
Ethan recover without a heart and find rose
WOW REALLY? GODLY?
Last boss wrap baby up into own body
Ethan kill last boss
Baby reappear after last boss body disintegrated
Baby rose survive safe and sound. Wow
Ethan stay and bomb the whole place
Baby rose grow up.
However baby rose is now half eveline
Eveline is now half rose
Rose is eveline. Eveline is rose now

Wow wow wow.

Ok the hypothesis or assumption or even fact that Ethan is infected and become a bioweapon himself is acceptable for this crap ****. But is this a must to do it this manner?

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the only complaint that i have on re7 and re8 is both games are too short. only 3 hours and at most 9 hours if you really explore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.