[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rethaFrey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fwah. my controller top buttons like a bit non responsive.
bring to ubi to repair, they give me immediate 1 to 1 replacement because they got stock. LOL shiok

x3Chouchou

Reaction score
I have both, I guess what u talking about is remote play.. the answer is no, once u r out of your home router u can't play.. the connection is PS4 -> router -> psv. Other option is purchase game with cross play, cross play is cheaper whereby u have already purchased another copy doesn't matter in digital or hard copy. But do download your cross save before u leave house, if not u unable to retrieve back your last play.

Thanks! It cleared some of my questions. :)

x3Chouchou

Reaction score
basket, accidentally deleted my post while editing, on mobile then press wrong :s22:

you can do remote play under 2 conditions
1. both your vita and ps4 are using the same psn account
2. your ps4 is on standby mode

i tried remote play while i was outside before using vita -> tethered wifi (my phone) -> ps4. played both driveclub (on disc) and warframe (f2p shooter).

apart from eating quite an amount of data and some occasional input lag, everything else works just fine. if you are on a proper wifi connection with a good speed (e.g friend's house), you should be able to play the games without any problem. :)

of course, do note that both the image and audio are compressed while playing through remote play. so for example if you are playing driveclub on your vita, the graphics definitely won't look as good compared to playing it on the ps4.

during your first time setting up, you will need both the vita and ps4 to be on the same network in order to pair the consoles together. below is the link to the guide

Thanks a lot bro. Am more interested to get the PSV already. :) But now rest mode got some problems, ytd i accidentally on "rest mode" after that i cannot on back. In the end unplug le den on back again. Any bros experiencing this?

Any news/rumors that new PSV coming out this xmas?

I also noticed my PS 4 getting quite warm when keeping it on(ard 1hr of gaming). Even when it's on in rest mode(ard 30mins) they both feel equally warm. As my place is using the old type of tv console table,(those got shelf inside for placing DVD player/etc) and that's where i place it, maybe not enough air flow. Any bros who place the ps4 in the open feel that it's gets warm? There should be any overheating around here right?

Any bros here experience this? Saw the Nyko Intercoller, seems quite not bad, any reviews from here?

Last edited:

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to share Rakuten SG got 20% off offer now

Me just purchased the console @ SGD $527.20 after 20% off :D

Vincent87

Reaction score
Thanks a lot bro. Am more interested to get the PSV already. :) But now rest mode got some problems, ytd i accidentally on "rest mode" after that i cannot on back. In the end unplug le den on back again. Any bros experiencing this?

Any news/rumors that new PSV coming out this xmas?

I also noticed my PS 4 getting quite warm when keeping it on(ard 1hr of gaming). Even when it's on in rest mode(ard 30mins) they both feel equally warm. As my place is using the old type of tv console table,(those got shelf inside for placing DVD player/etc) and that's where i place it, maybe not enough air flow. Any bros who place the ps4 in the open feel that it's gets warm? There should be any overheating around here right?

Any bros here experience this? Saw the Nyko Intercoller, seems quite not bad, any reviews from here?

Last time I use cooler for my ps3 too, after placing there for 1 month my console overheat. Previously I nv use cooler for about a year no issue at all.. pro and con, u extracting the hot air but u also blocking the air flow.. this time ps4 I use it without cooler my set is about a year soon no problem at all, but best is u clean the air flow once a month to prevent from dust blocking the airway.. yeah ps4 get hot easily, should be normal.. I'm heavy user, when i'm free I on it for at least 6hrs, normally will be at least 2hrs. After I'm done I usually off it, nv put on standby mode before..

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to share Rakuten SG got 20% off offer now

Me just purchased the console @ SGD $527.20 after 20% off :D

just saw funcenter selling cheaper than ishoptree... Argh still thinking...

Assasin creed and lords of the fallen might push me over the edge.

slashiroth

Reaction score
Got some question,
Do you all subscribe to r1 or r3 for the playstation membership? are there any difference between subscribing to US or Asia playstation plus?

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got some question,
Do you all subscribe to r1 or r3 for the playstation membership? are there any difference between subscribing to US or Asia playstation plus?

As long as your console have a PS plus of any region, you will be able to play online on other region.

For example if you subscribe to PS Plus US, you can create another ASIA PS plus and get to play your games on asia server. That's what i'm doing for my FIFA 15. For FIFA 15 the server are based on your PS plus region, so as long as you subscribed to one of the region, you are free to create free PS PLUS account on other region and play online.

Reaction score
As long as your console have a PS plus of any region, you will be able to play online on other region.

For example if you subscribe to PS Plus US, you can create another ASIA PS plus and get to play your games on asia server. That's what i'm doing for my FIFA 15. For FIFA 15 the server are based on your PS plus region, so as long as you subscribed to one of the region, you are free to create free PS PLUS account on other region and play online.

must have credit card then can subscribe?problem is i no have credit card.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wait for black friday! gonna have discount on amazon for PS+ digital code.

slashiroth

Reaction score

alright, thanks for enlightening me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.