Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
metal_slime_ps4.0.jpg

LapCheong

Reaction score
Anywhere to buy ps4 with better deals or cheaper than those normal stores?
Planning to buy a set this week to pak game :o

wilcam

Reaction score
Anywhere to buy ps4 with better deals or cheaper than those normal stores?
Planning to buy a set this week to pak game :o

Rakuten.com.sg have 20% off discount on & off. I think quite a number of PS4 owners on this thread bought from Rakuten.

LapCheong

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Means Rakuten is trusted eh? Because heard of them recently from edmw only. I'll go take a look.

funzcentre = funzsquare? Or just similar funz but managed by different people?

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Means Rakuten is trusted eh? Because heard of them recently from edmw only. I'll go take a look.

no, funzcentre and funzsquare are not the same. just happen to have a similar name. funzsquare is located at far east plaza while funzcentre have several outlets (amk hub, orchard central, vivo and 2 more cant remember)

if you want to buy cheap console and games. go qisahn (far east shopping centre) or wargames (amk jubilee). these 2 shops are probably the lowest prices you can find in sg.

can go their websites see see look look and do some comparison.

qisahn
Qisahn.com - Buy cheap PS3 PS4 3DS XL Wii U Vita XBOX 360 XBOX One in Singapore and Malaysia

wargames
Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

just take note, most of the time, there is no need to buy a game at its suggested retail price (SRP), can get cheaper elsewhere.

just to give some examples, the evil within SRP is $74.90 , driveclub SRP is $69.90. can easily find shops selling at $65 odd and $64 odd respectively. :)

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rakuten 20% off is a store wide coupon. Not for s specific shop c

Kensuke11

Reaction score

Sorry, I meant to say funz square.
Bought mine for 659 including 1 game.

LapCheong

Reaction score
no, funzcentre and funzsquare are not the same. just happen to have a similar name. funzsquare is located at far east plaza while funzcentre have several outlets (amk hub, orchard central, vivo and 2 more cant remember)

if you want to buy cheap console and games. go qisahn (far east shopping centre) or wargames (amk jubilee). these 2 shops are probably the lowest prices you can find in sg.

can go their websites see see look look and do some comparison.

qisahn
Qisahn.com - Buy cheap PS3 PS4 3DS XL Wii U Vita XBOX 360 XBOX One in Singapore and Malaysia

wargames
Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

just take note, most of the time, there is no need to buy a game at its suggested retail price (SRP), can get cheaper elsewhere.

just to give some examples, the evil within SRP is $74.90 , driveclub SRP is $69.90. can easily find shops selling at $65 odd and $64 odd respectively. :)
Sorry, I meant to say funz square.
Bought mine for 659 including 1 game.

Thanks guys, i'll go take a look!
Can't wait to join the club, and the games i'am eyeing for 2015. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.