Not open for further replies.

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
10491066_10155125481650381_3673629776050639648_n.jpg

from funsquare

think cheap leh

quote that you from HWZ, buy some stuff they give cheaper

bought mine last week from tw dfs when coming back. after convert is abt $510 plus one more controller haha

hawlam

Reaction score
destiny cd if we hoot locally and we got a jp PSN+ acc how is works?
can play with local Sg players
oor i need a local SG PSN+ acc then can play?

plan to hoot a japan set from jp

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
destiny cd if we hoot locally and we got a jp PSN+ acc how is works?
can play with local Sg players
oor i need a local SG PSN+ acc then can play?

plan to hoot a japan set from jp

you get japan psn account for what

game can play from any psn account

you have to check their servers whether is international or region

hawlam

Reaction score
you get japan psn account for what

game can play from any psn account

you have to check their servers whether is international or region

cause of japan games hahaa :)
so u guys use US psn+ or SG PSn+?

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
cause of japan games hahaa :)
so u guys use US psn+ or SG PSn+?

just switch accounts lor
we use either accounts

my primary to collect trophies is SG
PSN + is US
the rest of the regions is to download stuff or demos

hawlam

Reaction score
just switch accounts lor
we use either accounts

my primary to collect trophies is SG
PSN + is US
the rest of the regions is to download stuff or demos

ahahah yea plan to hoot jp white chio set from japan
when i fly over

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay. Can only play in the night time. Gonna train higher level so wont get looked down upon haha

for you easier as u already titan 24 just grind strike to get Vanguard marks and pts den buy armour to move up to 31.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
rakuten got 15months warranty about 649. but can wait for the next sales, that time got 10% + 5% mastercard +5% shopback..add together about there also..haha

nah
20 + 5% :)

already missed the boat and there are ppl asking what

victorian07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i recently purchase ps plus from the sony network but was charge extra 1 dollar besides the price of the psplus. Any idea the extra charge is for what?

i believe this is just a temporary authorisation charge to verify that the card is valid. It should be returned to you soon. Quite a common banking practice for credit cards for first time usage by a merchant. It's putting that money on hold and will be subsequently 'refunded'.

Ok, got this from Playstation's official source if it helps:

If you make multiple purchase attempts at the PlayStation Store, each attempt may create a temporary authorization* (i.e. held funds) for that amount in your credit card account.

When purchasing items at the PlayStation Store with your credit card, the purchase amount can appear on your bank statement even if the transaction did not complete successfully during the time of (attempted) purchase. In these instances, the purchase amount appearing on your statement are not actual charges and aren't double charges, but they are temporary authorizations.* Nothing is actually charged or withdrawn from your account (since the PlayStation Store transaction failed), however, temporary authorizations can be held from your total credit card balance until it is automatically dropped by your bank.

*Temporary authorizations are held against your balance to guarantee the funds for the transaction amount. Since this may affect your available remaining balance, we recommend contacting your bank for exact policies on temporary authorizations. How long authorized funds are held is determined by your bank's policies. Please note that Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) does not have the ability to manually drop these authorizations from your bank or credit card account. Most financial institutions hold authorized funds anywhere from approximately 5 to 7 business days, however, some banks may hold them longer. For your bank's specific policies, please contact them directly.

Source: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/303/~/extra-money-taken-from-credit-cards

victorian07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you see the psn asia date..the offer of new game date is start with 8th Jan....

ah yes :) that's why i was bewildered how come the earlier bro could download infamous already. probably US PSN+ account's start date is slightly different from Asia's.

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
for you easier as u already titan 24 just grind strike to get Vanguard marks and pts den buy armour to move up to 31.

haha abit dont get it. i cant Strike yet right. only level 15 and above?
and now my level only chiong story mode first?

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha abit dont get it. i cant Strike yet right. only level 15 and above?
and now my level only chiong story mode first?

paisay i confuse u with the other guy. sat got time i help u level uo thru the story. Destiny is a grinding never ending game. not suitable for some as grinding is damm boring

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
paisay i confuse u with the other guy. sat got time i help u level uo thru the story. Destiny is a grinding never ending game. not suitable for some as grinding is damm boring

haha alrighty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.