[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExArchz

Reaction score
Anyone encountered problems registering warranty for PS4? I can't register mine, keep telling me incorrect serial number when i type in the correct one shown on my console

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone encountered problems registering warranty for PS4? I can't register mine, keep telling me incorrect serial number when i type in the correct one shown on my console

try again later.
anyway your psn id that you register to have to be asia psn

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just bought ps4 a few days ago. Wanted to play online in FIFA 15 and it prompt me to sign up PS Plus. I cant use an existing PSN account?

You can use existing psn account but you will need to have at least 1 psn account with PS plus subscription activated on your ps4 to play online.
Online play on PS4 is not free.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got kenna before PS4 keep ejecting the disc? nb sia..... i just change from my room tv to living room then the disc keep ejecting now.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone got kenna before PS4 keep ejecting the disc? nb sia..... i just change from my room tv to living room then the disc keep ejecting now.

i kenna, plan to bring down sony centre to see how lor, still under warranty

This is a common issue on PS4.
There are some ways to fix this problem, by tightening the screws.

However, I still urge you to bring it to the service centre to get it repair if it is under warranty. ;)

Perdedor

Master Member
Reaction score
the PS4 controller like a cui... R2 button failed on TWO of my controllers... have to go to their ubi service centre (ulu) to get it changed.. very waste of time.
Does anyone do any mod to the R2 button?

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the PS4 controller like a cui... R2 button failed on TWO of my controllers... have to go to their ubi service centre (ulu) to get it changed.. very waste of time.
Does anyone do any mod to the R2 button?

U mean the rubber came off
Can just cover with a rubber cap (I post later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.