[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very disappointed with 1 of the gameshop

tell me ******** story to convince me to buy 1106

say "1106 is more stable than the 1206. Got customers told me got some games cannot read in 1206 but 1106 no issue"

think i am a naive kid or a blur parent meh..

they trying to clear stock for 1106 becos both old and new models are the same price. ppl naturally would go for new model since it use less power. lucky the gameshop never ask you to buy warranty lol.

can pm me the gameshop name so i would avoid it the next time?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Impulse hoot completed. Bought the new white model for $475 to be exact with $11 remaining in Qmoney account. Got 3k Qpoints as cashback plus the mcdonald cones.

To find out how just ask here if not PM me.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Impulse hoot completed. Bought the new white model for $475 to be exact with $11 remaining in Qmoney account. Got 3k Qpoints as cashback plus the mcdonald cones.

To find out how just ask here if not PM me.

sibei zhuai now... sinkie kill sinkie ftw

runforyourlife

Reaction score
i hooked this from day 1 beside my ps4

usb-fan.jpg

and this adds to the noise lvl :crazy:

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they trying to clear stock for 1106 becos both old and new models are the same price. ppl naturally would go for new model since it use less power. lucky the gameshop never ask you to buy warranty lol.

can pm me the gameshop name so i would avoid it the next time?

the shop is located near woodlands checkpoint

very obvious :o

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got the $50 coupon liao, any other lobang?
I saw someone say got 5% off from some $500 voucher

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

Yes, before someone say I zhuai. The previous guy never even say anything so had to go play around.

Buy the $100 online gift card cause there's 5% discount now so for $500 worth of giftcards, you're paying only $475 which is even less than the price of the PS4.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, before someone say I zhuai. The previous guy never even say anything so had to go play around.

Buy the $100 online gift card cause there's 5% discount now so for $500 worth of giftcards, you're paying only $475 which is even less than the price of the PS4.
So u stacked the gift card*5?
Then use the $50 coupon
Ps4 cost 489

Still got $11 balance in account?
Effectively only paid 475

Rrp 539, saved $64?
Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

Last edited:

kianzzz

Reaction score
Am new here. So I m sorry if it's a noob qn. I was told that it's better to sign for US PS plus if u intend to hoard digital games n better to sign for Asia PS plus if u intend to buy physical games? Is if true?

I m buying the COD bundle and it already comes with free 1 year Asia PS Plus. So hoping to get the advise of some experts here. Thanks.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Am new here. So I m sorry if it's a noob qn. I was told that it's better to sign for US PS plus if u intend to hoard digital games n better to sign for Asia PS plus if u intend to buy physical games? Is if true?

I m buying the COD bundle and it already comes with free 1 year Asia PS Plus. So hoping to get the advise of some experts here. Thanks.

u dun even need PS plus asia to be honest, the free games kinda suck

just get PS plus USA and make another asia account (main account)

use PS plus asia for 1 year first if you want (but all your free games won't work after it expires)

i have 3 accounts

USA (with PS Plus)
UK (main account) - no choice, came from PS3 era, opened while staying in UK
Asia (for sometimes cheaper digital games) and buy DLC for your retail games

kianzzz

Reaction score
u dun even need PS plus asia

just get PS plus USA and make another asia account (main account)

i have 3 accounts

USA (with PS Plus)
UK (main account) - no choice, came from PS3 era, opened while staying in UK
Asia (for sometimes cheaper digital games)

Thanks. But if I buy physical games (R3) and I am like u with US PS plus and Asia Acct with no PS Plus. Can I still download the DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.