[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks. But if I buy physical games (R3) and I am like u with US PS plus and Asia Acct with no PS Plus. Can I still download the DLC?

use the asia account to redeem the DLC lor
can play from any account..

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks. But if I buy physical games (R3) and I am like u with US PS plus and Asia Acct with no PS Plus. Can I still download the DLC?

I think you can download the DLc but you can't play multiplayer on your Asia account. Maybe someone can confirm this.

kianzzz

Reaction score
I think you can download the DLc but you can't play multiplayer on your Asia account. Maybe someone can confirm this.

Ah! Meaning to say if I buy Battlefront (R3) which is an online game, I cannot play it on my US PS Plus or Asia acct with no PS Plus?

Sorry for the questions. Am trying to learn.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ah! Meaning to say if I buy Battlefront (R3) which is an online game, I cannot play it on my US PS Plus or Asia acct with no PS Plus?

I'm quite confused myself actually. PS+ is for the online multi-player access and also the store right? Unless with US PS+ you can play online with any copy.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score

as long as you have a PS plus account registered on your PS4, you can play online on any other account on that PS4..

game servers are tied to the region of the game too, not the account.

you should not have any problems playing multiplayer on the asia account.

i played R3 Destiny on my R2 account with my R1 account having PS plus :s22:

kianzzz

Reaction score
as long as you have a PS plus account registered on your PS4, you can play online on any other account on that PS4..

game servers are tied to the region of the game too, not the account.

you should not have any problems playing multiplayer on the asia account.

i played R3 Destiny on my R2 account with my R1 account having PS plus :s22:

Thank Nitrile, u r the man!!! Now I m very clear I have to sign for US PS Plus le. Prob need to see if I can sell the Asia PS Plus Acct away. Haha. Any prob can I pm u?

beckz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a PS4 from Amazon. Is it better to buy it locally or Amazon? I thought buying from local as there is 1 yr free PS Plus, but seems like very unless from what u all said.

How can i register a US PS Plus account?

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a PS4 from Amazon. Is it better to buy it locally or Amazon? I thought buying from local as there is 1 yr free PS Plus, but seems like very unless from what u all said.

erm, the exchange rate not in our favour. buy local better

davidbilly87

Reaction score
Impulse hoot completed. Bought the new white model for $475 to be exact with $11 remaining in Qmoney account. Got 3k Qpoints as cashback plus the mcdonald cones.

To find out how just ask here if not PM me.

Thanks bro! Manage get 50 voucher and done instalment with 24months @ 20.38 sgd per month.

Total 489SGD :s13:

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

hoot local set la, about the same price
remember to factor in shipping + GST

US PSN account, when you register you just select country as USA

davidbilly87

Reaction score
Impulse hoot completed. Bought the new white model for $475 to be exact with $11 remaining in Qmoney account. Got 3k Qpoints as cashback plus the mcdonald cones.

To find out how just ask here if not PM me.

How do get white ? just manage found black set :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.