[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same as me loh. usually i would go to the shop molest the thing until song liao then buy. sometimes i would ask lotsa questions.

bro u think buy ps4 from sony shop better or qisahn?
do u know if there is any difference in the price?

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got the beta invitations for street fighter v earlier last mth. tried it and it is quite good. the new chars are nice to use but online play is quite hard cos the japanese players are too pro. they never give chance and i dun even have time to block and ko liao.

haha i seldom play online...i play online sure tio whack most of the time...
i buy mainly because i can play this game with my girl...she a fan of street fighter too lol

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha i seldom play online...i play online sure tio whack most of the time...
i buy mainly because i can play this game with my girl...she a fan of street fighter too lol

then your gf can use rainbow mika. this char is wrestler style but the pro japanese ppl use her to dominate the rankings. from start i totally no chance and kena combo and throws till no tomorrow.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

buy from sony store better. qisahn is only good for 2nd hand and brand new games but not collectors edition. console they got alot of bad reviews like the controller is used etc.

q-clone

Reaction score
buy from sony store better. qisahn is only good for 2nd hand and brand new games but not collectors edition. console they got alot of bad reviews like the controller is used etc.
we do get bad reviews but not because customers are receiving used products when it should be new :(

for now, we can't sell below SRP ($499) for PS4, so we are selling bundles instead.. like $559 for a PS4 with a game valued at up to $79. if u r buying a bundle u can look for us. cheers~

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

They are not authorized reseller.

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I buy from gamewerks better.

nearer from your home.

if lady boss to serve you, lagi best.

her service is very good.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

It's depending on the copy of your game. If your game is R1, you can't play with R3 people so friends usually will get the same region.

You can still play online as long as your PS4 is activated with PS+.

timpeh82

Reaction score
It's depending on the copy of your game. If your game is R1, you can't play with R3 people so friends usually will get the same region.

You can still play online as long as your PS4 is activated with PS+.

How about destiny? my friend brought region 2 taken king can play with us region 3 online?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How about destiny? my friend brought region 2 taken king can play with us region 3 online?

I don't think so. I read that game servers are tagged to the region of your game. So that's why most FIFA gamers choose R3 cause no point playing with US players.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I gathered from some of the old posts here.

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
hesitating among Fallout, COD or Starwars Battlefront.

damn only can get one

_dEvon

Master Member
Reaction score
Collecting my ps4 by this weekend, what should my first game be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.