[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony Computer Entertainment Enters Into An Agreement With Kojima Productions

The First Software Title Created by the Newly Formed Kojima Productions will be Console Exclusive to PlayStation®4 System

TOKYO, Dec. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) today announced that it has signed an agreement with Kojima Productions, a newly formed studio by the acclaimed game designer Hideo Kojima, to develop its first software title as a console exclusive to the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) computer entertainment system.

"PlayStation®'s history is one of game innovation and great new franchises," said Andrew House, President and Global CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. "Hideo Kojima has been a huge part of that history, and we are therefore delighted that he has chosen to bring his brand new project to life in partnership with PlayStation. We look forward to working with him on an exciting new game and warmly welcome him to the PlayStation family."

"I will be taking on a new challenge by establishing my own independent studio, and I am thrilled to be able to embark on this journey with PlayStation, who I have continued to work with all these past years," said Hideo Kojima, Game Designer, Kojima Productions. "I cannot wait to deliver, with PlayStation, a game that will become a compelling franchise."

SCE will continue to expand the world of PS4 to deliver entertainment experiences that are only possible on PlayStation.

#****konami

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe you bought an R2 copy, you only can redeem the code via a Europe account.
create a new account as your secondary with fake address, can kope from google Europe pizzahut macdonalds etc

then redeem the code, download and log out.
Return to your primary account and play
Created a UK account but still can't redeem the free dlc, only another one which is payable

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/divinity-original-sin-the-secret-trick-bag/cid=UP4133-CUSA02737_00-0000000000000016

The link
Is it a USA account?

Or should I try to search it on my ps4 ps store?
Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

Last edited:

auzzuro

Reaction score
hi i am trying to buy a 2nd batman arkham knight game . how many dlc usually included for a brand new batman game

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
How u hold the ds4 when u play fifa? I have fingers on all 4 shoulder buttons. Somehow that place a lot of pressure on my finger.... The design really not suitable for my hand.

Can we play against each other in fut?
wat is ds4? Lol fut cannot lah. I haven't even started . Bully ah

mp4005 help

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks to this thread. Hooted a PS 4 as per the guidance. Used the $100 xmas coupon (had to buy something else but i need it anyways), then bought the Q money ($97 per $100). Calculated paid $387 for a brand new local latest series PS 4.

tthong901

Reaction score
gaming world do not provide receipt.So anything happened, go to Sony and they will repair without looking at receipt? If that's the case, I dont need to register warranty on the day I collect right?

hotcaptain

Reaction score
saw some recommended rocket league

cant find it in carousel , lazada or shopee. where to get it :s12:

any other co op games to recommend?

mp4005 help

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gaming world do not provide receipt.So anything happened, go to Sony and they will repair without looking at receipt? If that's the case, I dont need to register warranty on the day I collect right?

they say use the Qoo10 order as the receipt.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score

Not sure how sony is strict on looking at receipt but when u registered the warranty online under mysony account. U need to input your serial number and purchase date. Consumers have voiced out that sometime they have received their sony products as a gift and unable to produce receipt. U can stated as a gift.

I went to other service centres like to service my acer laptop and engenius router. both didnt bother to look at my receipt cause they said they have my product serial number.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you need to register your warranty otherwise sony will based on the manufacturing date which you will lose out by alot. register online also gets you extra 3 mths warranty.

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Shady business tactic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.