[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vita tv is a PS vita without a screen and non-portable.
it does not play all PS vita games though..... only Vita TV compatible games
it can also remote play your PS4

popeyes

Reaction score
vita tv is a PS vita without a screen and non-portable.
it does not play all PS vita games though..... only Vita TV compatible games
it can also remote play your PS4

How to remote play ps4? All games for ps4?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What is Remote Play?
Remote Play is a feature that lets the PS Vita operate a PS4 via a wireless connection. This gives you the ability to play most PS4 games away from the couch and even away from home on your PS Vita.

it like remote desktop on windows.

Zerohiten

Reaction score
Anyone know the latest price for PS4 now? Going to Hong Kong and there like cheaper...tempted..

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes all games.....(for now)..

so basically, you just buy 1 ps4 and 1 vita tv.....ps4 put in living room and vita tv put in bedroom....if you wanna play ps4 in bed room, can use the vita tv to remote play to your ps4 in living room.........

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it like remote desktop on windows.
except better....as remote desktop from outside your home you still have to do port forwarding and all those stuff on your router.....remote play works even outside home without any router config (just make sure your router has uPnP though)...

nicholascheans

Reaction score
wanna get the vita tv today... but not sure if wanna get the value pack or just the vita tv itself...

i just wanna remote play cause the vita tv games looks crap... So i guess i dun need the memory stick?

any opinions?

Kiton12345

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to join the PS4 club. Does anyone know what's the best method to buy?

Is importing still a viable option? Or maybe wait for Watchdogs bundle :D

speedster4005

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to join the PS4 club. Does anyone know what's the best method to buy?

Is importing still a viable option? Or maybe wait for Watchdogs bundle :D

Import is an option - and if you're lucky that you won't have an issue before the warranty expires. Just like me, I returned to Amazon the one I bought since I don't want to risk. And yes, my unit (local version) had the BLOD 3 months after I got it. Luckily it's a local set and it was replaced with a new unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.