[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ps4_glacierwhitedestiny-1024x552.jpg

Destiny White PS4 Bundle for Singapore. September 9th. S$699.
also includes 12-month SG PS Plus subscription, one-year PlayStation extended warranty and S$15 SG PS Store credit.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
how come my watch dogs bundle did not include the 1 year ps plus, 1 year extended warranty and store credit :(

and its more ex at $709

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

also includes 12-month SG PS Plus subscription, one-year PlayStation extended warranty and S$15 SG PS Store credit.

if the mp server like COD dont want to buy la.. unless there is dedicated sg server / nearby server that ping < 50MS

Corny_Cow

Master Member
Reaction score
got my ps3 in june but just open up the box last week. just want to check something:

need to pay to play online???

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U should check Sony shop. I find their pricing is quite attractive as compared those game shop. I went to imm Sony shop recently where they have a special promotion on fifa 14 bundle ps4 for $659. It comes with a 2 years warranty as compare to 15 months by other. U can used credit card to pay too. 6 months installment avaliable.

bought from zepy few 2mnths ago same price mah.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to maintain the white ps4? Will turn yellow over time a not?

usually will turn yellow....but that is usually a few yrs later.

Unlesss u usually play your ps4 finish then keep in the box and seal it up,then will prolong the white-ness.:s8:

Reaction score

I m more gian of the freebies it comes with n the camouflage controller. Wat I scare is need to pay in full for PO :(

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
lol I'm the TS leh lol what you think? :)

if you have so much spare cash, can you buy for me?
you get what I mean? LOL
alike blurays, buying the physical copies should come with the digital downloads as well :s22:

I'm just repeating lol

haha i know what you mean la. haha just giving suggestion mah
(I'm on full digital with my Vita... haha so have yet to purchase any retail games for Vita... PS4 too lol)

but I have the same dilemma as you on PS3.. my retail games mostly never open still sealed lol

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
haha i know what you mean la. haha just giving suggestion mah
(I'm on full digital with my Vita... haha so have yet to purchase any retail games for Vita... PS4 too lol)

but I have the same dilemma as you on PS3.. my retail games mostly never open still sealed lol

can lent me your ps4 games?

NOOOOO CANNOT NO WAY

Because all digital:o

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
I just completed TLOUR + Left Behind DLC. The plot is nothing spectacular, but the emotional delivery and ambience is flawless. Nevertheless, it kept me thinking about the game even after I completed it, which means it has nailed it. Game play is also very solid. I can see why people would feel it is GoTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.