SWaly1I.jpg

LmhVf4r.jpg

HmObF03.jpg

xZ5ENXS.jpg

just arrived

jonreds

Reaction score
US store has the demo now.. Now left Asia PSN which sucks as usual. :s22:

i got 3 user accounts, 1 for psn asia, 1 for psn us and 1 for psn uk.
i played destiny demo on us account, fifa15 demo on uk account and psn asia is where my psn plus is at.

so far fifa15 demo is smooth, some sound glitches but everything else is there. the stadiums, the chants, etc

gameplay wise still fifa style.

jonreds

Reaction score
ps4 is waste of money sia... i using one of gaming pc plug to tv n connect via wireless controller:D

consoles will have exclusive games which pc will not have, with that said i also got a gaming rig. but its just not the same, just like the hassle free, pick up and play ability on some days.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone received the E-Voucher given by Sony??? Can use at Nex with no minimum purchase siol! :eek:

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
20140909_202826.jpg

Sharing my setup on using 3.5" HDD with PS4. This is done for the larger capacity and faster RPM. The HDD here is a 2 TB SSHD from Seagate.

The green wire is a 7 pin Sata data cable. Male to Female.

sata-3-0-cable-male-to-female.jpg

This enables you to extend the connector inside the PS4 out to the HDD. The air vent holes at the back is just nice for letting it come out while still allowing me to close the plastic cover.

The power source comes from this 12v AC adapter that outputs to a 4pin molex. This is part of a kit that was meant for people to connect their HDD through USB to their PC. So it also comes with a 4pin molex to Sata power adapter.
images

images

Then you follow the helpful guide from SONY itself on upgrading the HDD.
SONY PS4 HDD Upgrade instructions

Level of difficulty is kinda low, does not involve any modding, complicated tools, other than a screwdriver, mostly is 'Tab A into Slot B' thingy.

As an extra upgrade, I will be putting a HDD cooler that draws power through a molex connector bypass. Something like S$4 from eBay.
images

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
u guys using us or asia ps+? which one is more recommended

US PS+ has much much more offers and stuff but is also more expensive. I'm on Asia PS+. It's crap but since I go physical over digital, at least it does the basics (2 free games + online multiplayer) so I guess the value is all right for the price.

mkaeda

Reaction score
Add me psn: nastkmkaeda

Only planning to play fifa 15, but I also play blacklight retribution which is free and tons of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.