[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROLLER

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received from rakuten. Ps4, 2xcontrollers and camera. No games. $584. Post by Yamato $11 iirc. Post by SP $8.50?

Anyway opened up and think is HK version from march. Shouldn't have warranty issues hor?

Anyone know where I can get the just dance for ps4 for cheap? Preown ok.

chemipro

Reaction score
Just received from rakuten. Ps4, 2xcontrollers and camera. No games. $584. Post by Yamato $11 iirc. Post by SP $8.50?

Anyway opened up and think is HK version from march. Shouldn't have warranty issues hor?

woah thats quite a good deal. when did you get it? i tried rakuten but no more. :(

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i also received mine last week but bought the one without camera. 560 with 6470 rakuten points. worth the money. can Buy games with the points but the games on rakuten is expensive. thinking of selling the extra controller also

Sent from GAGT Android App

sat_cse28

Reaction score
Need your review

I am planning to buy PS4 and came across this deal. is it worthy to buy and reliable site shopitree?.

PS4 500GB Console with FREE Extra Sony Official DualShock 4 Controller (Singapore Model)

Box Contents: (with Camera Bundle) with FREE extra Controller

PlayStation 4 System x1
PS4 Camera x1
DualShock 4 Wireless Controller x2 (Black)
HDMI Cable x1
USB Cable x1
AC Power Cord, Mono Headset x1
Printed Materials
12 Months Warranty by Singapore Sony
$689.00 SGD

TROLLER

Master Member
Reaction score
I am planning to buy PS4 and came across this deal. is it worthy to buy and reliable site shopitree?.

PS4 500GB Console with FREE Extra Sony Official DualShock 4 Controller (Singapore Model)

PlayStation 4 System x1
PS4 Camera x1
HDMI Cable x1
USB Cable x1
Printed Materials
$689.00 SGD

Oh... my rakuten one was also from shopitree I think, because I saw the name by the side. But cheaper by 100.

wilcam

Reaction score
Oh... my rakuten one was also from shopitree I think, because I saw the name by the side. But cheaper by 100.
Just curious if the set sold by shopitree via Rakuten is Singapore Set? Information listed on rakuten site said the warranty is covered by Singapore Sony warranty

Last edited:

sat_cse28

Reaction score
Is it reliable site, can buy???

PlayStation 4 System x1
PS4 Camera x1
HDMI Cable x1
USB Cable x1
Printed Materials
$689.00 SGD

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PlayStation 4 System x1
PS4 Camera x1
HDMI Cable x1
USB Cable x1
Printed Materials
$689.00 SGD

Never heard of before leh.

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

PlayStation 4 System x1
PS4 Camera x1
HDMI Cable x1
USB Cable x1
Printed Materials
$689.00 SGD

it is owned by GameMartz right? shop in Bishan J8, Funan and one more in the West?

from the About Us page
ShopiTree is a Singapore base online game site owned by GameMartz Pte Ltd. was founded in 2009, providing games for PS4. XBox One PS3, XBOX360, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, PSP, NDS Lite & NDSi. We take pride in our sales services and we will reply to all inquires made within a few hours and not exceeding 24 hours. We do not have a physical shop but we are located in a office in Singapore to process all of the transactions. We are solely focuses on Singapore local online sale.

totopetz

Reaction score
Just curious if the set sold by shopitree via Rakuten is Singapore Set? Information listed on rakuten site said the warranty is covered by Singapore Sony warranty

I got mine from Rakuten last week, sold by shopitree.

The set has the "SAFETY MARK" which is for electrical appliance sold in Singapore ... so I presume that mine is local set.

Anyway, I registered the set online and got 12mths + 90days warranty.

Btw, I bought the PS4 Camera bundle set + 1 extra controller. Price paid $585 with promo code and with free shipping by taqubin + rakuten bonus points.

Think cannot get a better deal than this :)

TROLLER

Master Member
Reaction score

The set has the "SAFETY MARK" which is for electrical appliance sold in Singapore ... so I presume that mine is local set.

Btw, I bought the PS4 Camera bundle set + 1 extra controller. Price paid $585 with promo code and with free shipping by taqubin + rakuten bonus points.

I just checked. I didn't get the points or the free shipping. Think different code different bonus. Which website did you get the code from? :(

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is the Killzone fall of shadow good?

I also bought ps4.
I bought my ps4, the standalone version.
With free extra black controller
And FIFA 15 normal edition game.
Total $671.

Ucomehere

Reaction score

Now still got any of such deal mah?? Cos i cant find on rakuten liao leh :(

bobbytkc

Reaction score
Is the Killzone fall of shadow good?

I also bought ps4.
I bought my ps4, the standalone version.
With free extra black controller
And FIFA 15 normal edition game.
Total $671.

I recommend AC:Black Flag.

Awesome game. You sale around in pirate ship and attack vessels, assassinate people. A lot of rpg mechanics mixed in with action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.