[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who managed to go online in driveclub and have requested to join the club, i'll accept them asap when i am able to

now still no luck in getting online. rushy says they are slowly rolling out incremental updates to their server now. hope tmr will be much better :s22:

I still cannot login to their servers...have I added your psn?

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still cannot login to their servers...have I added your psn?

i'm not sure. whats your psn?

i managed to connect just for a few mins just now. got 3 club join requests from masashi, markbenford and 1 more cant remember who

but before i can accept them i got disconnected :(

gonna try again in the noon later

btw just to share. you can only be in 1 club at a time, cant be a member in multiple clubs iirc

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure. whats your psn?

i managed to connect just for a few mins just now. got 3 club join requests from masashi, markbenford and 1 more cant remember who

but before i can accept them i got disconnected :(

gonna try again in the noon later

btw just to share. you can only be in 1 club at a time, cant be a member in multiple clubs iirc

Added you liao...mine is Panda...

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
o_O thank you thank you. :s12:

Anw, driveclub nice mah? See you all pak tgt.

good enough to last until gt7 comes out i guess. The Crew is coming out soon, but ppl over at neogaf played the beta recently said it was bad.

here is a video of driveclub in action

spec116

Reaction score
good enough to last until gt7 comes out i guess. The Crew is coming out soon, but ppl over at neogaf played the beta recently said it was bad.
The crew look nice
The map end to end if drive..need 1hr+?

THE CREW (Beta) - Coast to Coast - From one end o…: http://youtu.be/w4cWF95qAgs

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Limited Time Offer] PS4 500GB Stand Alone Console (Singapore Model)
Qty: 1
SGD 649.00
Subtotal
SGD 649.00
Shipping Fee
SGD 7.50
Coupon
- SGD 129.80
Order Total
SGD 526.70

use excteck

Shopitree | Rakuten: [Limited Time Offer] PS4 500GB Stand Alone Console (Singapore Model): 4905524955569

Singapore set with 15mths warranty if register online? price cfm cheapest in whole sg
lol.. i got mine just a couple of weeks back...
that time they had the camera + extra controller bundle.. after 20% n shipping, cost only $558

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

here is a video of driveclub in action

:eek:

missed the beta. nehmind anyway thanks , will lookout for the gameplay ;)

kerulberul

Reaction score
Hi, i just got my ps4. my psn is TaeRulZZ. so far i only have 3 games d3, Destiny and shadow of mordor.

just wondering how do you buy us ps+? is it direct from amazon or from ps store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.