[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so who else still needs a club in driveclub??

still not much luck in getting online. i keep getting disconnected in less than a min.

edit: got on already and have replied to requests, 3 slots left.

psn: VodkaFX

Last edited:

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just purchase from there. So i get it digitally with code or do they send it over? I'm not quite sure how do I check my code to redeem

check again under my order you should be able to view your id :) wait around 30min if bo i guide u step by step

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone use rakuten to buy the ps4 console? isit reliable?

now is the 21st century liao. Is it so hard to google for reliability of rakuten? I'll can tell you if you buy from those famous seller, there won't be any problem as people has buy it before.

_Gaara_

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
now is the 21st century liao. Is it so hard to google for reliability of rakuten? I'll can tell you if you buy from those famous seller, there won't be any problem as people has buy it before.

i check the review is not good. that why im asking ard here.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score

still not much luck in getting online. i keep getting disconnected in less than a min.

I want to join but so far I can't connect to Driveclub server even once. haiz...

angel99999

Master Member
Reaction score
For people buying non-warranty PS4 sets, please note that many users are experiencing the "Auto-Eject" problem now, better to have the 15mths warranty. By the way the service center is at a very ulu place, disappointed with Sony...

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Driveclub gt rain n snow weather now?
i choose single event..the setting dun hav leh

weather mode is not available yet. it will be patched in sometime in december iirc

edit: patch 1.03 is out in the UK, it supposedly fixes the online connection problems. we should be getting it soon (patches are rolled out by regions).

Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You got 2 members? I and markbenford join yours easier?

Munwai

Reaction score

me. IGN is EmpoweredGod. Actually already requested to join. :s22:

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me. IGN is EmpoweredGod. Actually already requested to join. :s22:

i've replied to all join request last night liao. see if you all can receive it on your end. if not i'll set the club to 'Open' instead of 'Invite only' and i'll send out the invites again later in the evening.

edit: ok i got an update that one of you didnt receive it. i'll make the changes and send out the invites again. hope 1.03 will arrive today since from what i heard the online connection is alot more stable

5 days liao server still so laggy / buggy. jin jialat :s22:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.