[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checking, the rakuten 20% still on?

It's a 1-day coupon code. But the seller also smart, jack up the ps4 price during that promotion period.

Shall wait for the next 20% off if not I will just hoot from lazada 10% master card monday.

kiradex

Reaction score
Sorry for the final noob question.

On the box it says to visit

Reginal Warranty Services | PlayStation.com (Asia) - Singapore

To register for the regional warranty.. But I find no link to register it. Is it I just need to present receipt to sony if got any issues? If so, then that would be enough.

If anyone knows where to register, please let me know.

Sorry for all these noob questions :(

Sorry for bumping this question. Just looking for an answer just incase anything crops up

Sure can find local players de, I myself also just bought D3

Ah, Thanks. I'll consider! :)

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this question. Just looking for an answer just incase anything crops up

Ah, Thanks. I'll consider! :)

At the playstation Asia website, go to support - product registration
http://asia.playstation.com/sg/en/support/registration

Reaction score
just need to get used to defending n scoring i guess...

practice makes perfect

This is the most realistic soccer game ever made. Just now i accidentally press slide tackle in opponent box and refree awarded me a penalty. Wtf?did i just do a diving just now? Hahaha and there are various ways to score goals instead of the past fifa series. Best game ever.

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, didn't know have official PS4 thread.

I'm only on D3 EEE. So far, I wanna warn all of you who are not aware.

PLEASE REGULARLY BACKUP YOUR DATA MANUALLY

If I'm not wrong, there was a recent hotfix that can cause some glitches, like equipment not showing in loadout, legendary gem level reset etc. So, having a backup save may help if there is any issue although the problem is usually fixed when you turn on and off the D3 application or PS4.

Then there's the PS4 firmware update that kinda messes the auto upload to cloud or something. I think you may have to be in standby mode? But whatever, it's better to be consistent in saving your save files manually.

The reaosn is because I got screwed by these 2 aspects and had to grind the game again.

On other topics, I can't wait for GTA V and The Crew, despite The Crew's graphic being last gen.

how to manually backup the save file? don't see any save files on ps4 unlike in ps3. just go into settings and transfer save data into usb is it?

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the most realistic soccer game ever made. Just now i accidentally press slide tackle in opponent box and refree awarded me a penalty. Wtf?did i just do a diving just now? Hahaha and there are various ways to score goals instead of the past fifa series. Best game ever.
yea... more deflected goals too

DimensionZ

Reaction score
My set recently keep ejecting disc randomly, does anyone here got it too?. Should i send my set back to sony for exchange? Lol

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Alot of ppl updated to new firmware 2.0, they are facing issues!

Cannot connect to PSN.
Standby cannot work. Went into standby mode, PS4 cannot turn on anymore.

OMG ppl posted on the net. Really anot?

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My set recently keep ejecting disc randomly, does anyone here got it too?. Should i send my set back to sony for exchange? Lol

This is the common issue with PS4 if u do a search online.
If under warranty, please exchange asap!

barbaricboon

Reaction score

I find FIFA15 harder to play due to : speed play. It is all about speed speed speed. And it is even harder to defend against speed players due to the defense mechanism

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

add me to pia fifa15 together lor. my psn for asia is orlengtao2.

For this version of fifa, i've to outscore people. usually match end like 5-3, 3-1, 4-4

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=iJ3psQgCnLwIS:ps3

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find FIFA15 harder to play due to : speed play. It is all about speed speed speed. And it is even harder to defend against speed players due to the defense mechanism

speed is not everything. I'll say it really depends on your style of play. I'm a passer and i always try to pack my midfield and control the ball.

bloke2529

Reaction score
Alot of ppl updated to new firmware 2.0, they are facing issues!

Cannot connect to PSN.
Standby cannot work. Went into standby mode, PS4 cannot turn on anymore.

OMG ppl posted on the net. Really anot?

I off my set completely but i never try the stand by mode and I have no issue connecting to psn

Last edited:

x3Chouchou

Reaction score
Can any bros who have PS4 & PSV help me on smth?

For example, when i'm outside with wifi, can i play the games on my ps4?

Does the ps4 needs to be on or standby? The games which is available have to be digital copy or disk de also can?

Am thinking to buy the PSV as mainly can play games when outside also but am unsure on the many details.

Thanks alot.

:D

Blusttoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to manually backup the save file? don't see any save files on ps4 unlike in ps3. just go into settings and transfer save data into usb is it?

Under Settings, go to Application Saved Data.

Choose "Save data in Storage Space" and then you can either upload it to Cloud (if you have a PS+ subscription) or you can save it to a USB storage device.

But make sure to read before accepting or declining anything because I find some of the words and terms used to be confusing.

Kns, these developers should just allow us to keep more than 1 save files instead of making us overwrite data.

Vincent87

Reaction score
Can any bros who have PS4 & PSV help me on smth?

For example, when i'm outside with wifi, can i play the games on my ps4?

Does the ps4 needs to be on or standby? The games which is available have to be digital copy or disk de also can?

Am thinking to buy the PSV as mainly can play games when outside also but am unsure on the many details.

Thanks alot.

:D

I have both, I guess what u talking about is remote play.. the answer is no, once u r out of your home router u can't play.. the connection is PS4 -> router -> psv. Other option is purchase game with cross play, cross play is cheaper whereby u have already purchased another copy doesn't matter in digital or hard copy. But do download your cross save before u leave house, if not u unable to retrieve back your last play.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had that....

just shut down completely n unplug... wait a few minutes and try again.

(the reason to wait few minutes is because I believe the PS4 stores some charge for awhile.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.