[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent87

Reaction score
Bdestiny driveclub(can't remember the actual nick)

Can I view while you race driveclub?

Nope I guess, unless u r in the same race with me.. or I upload my video footstep.. driveclub doesn't have replay fuction.. -_-" that what I'm wondering too they should have it..

bloke2529

Reaction score
Nope I guess, unless u r in the same race with me.. or I upload my video footstep.. driveclub doesn't have replay fuction.. -_-" that what I'm wondering too they should have it..

Can party and share play ? Just curious how the pro play .

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
basket, accidentally deleted my post while editing, on mobile then press wrong :s22:

Can any bros who have PS4 & PSV help me on smth?

For example, when i'm outside with wifi, can i play the games on my ps4?

Does the ps4 needs to be on or standby? The games which is available have to be digital copy or disk de also can?

Am thinking to buy the PSV as mainly can play games when outside also but am unsure on the many details.

Thanks alot.

:D

you can do remote play under 2 conditions
1. both your vita and ps4 are using the same psn account
2. your ps4 is on standby mode

i tried remote play while i was outside before using vita -> tethered wifi (my phone) -> ps4. played both driveclub (on disc) and warframe (f2p shooter).

apart from eating quite an amount of data and some occasional input lag, everything else works just fine. if you are on a proper wifi connection with a good speed (e.g friend's house), you should be able to play the games without any problem. :)

of course, do note that both the image and audio are compressed while playing through remote play. so for example if you are playing driveclub on your vita, the graphics definitely won't look as good compared to playing it on the ps4.

during your first time setting up, you will need both the vita and ps4 to be on the same network in order to pair the consoles together. below is the link to the guide

Using remote play via the Internet | PlayStation®Vita User's Guide

Vincent87

Reaction score
basket, accidentally deleted my post while editing, on mobile then press wrong :s22:

you can do remote play under 2 conditions
1. both your vita and ps4 are using the same psn account
2. your ps4 is on standby mode

i tried remote play while i was outside before using vita -> tethered wifi (my phone) -> ps4. played both driveclub (on disc) and warframe (f2p shooter).

apart from eating quite an amount of data and some occasional input lag, everything else works just fine. if you are on a proper wifi connection with a good speed (e.g friend's house), you should be able to play the games without any problem. :)

of course, do note that both the image and audio are compressed while playing through remote play. so for example if you are playing driveclub on your vita, the graphics definitely won't look as good compared to playing it on the ps4.

during your first time setting up, you will need both the vita and ps4 to be on the same network in order to pair the consoles together. below is the link to the guide

Using remote play via the Internet | PlayStation®Vita User's Guide

This part I'm not very sure too, outside means out of your router range or out of your house.. u sure we still able to connect ps4 when are not inside the range?

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This part I'm not very sure too, outside means out of your router range or out of your house.. u sure we still able to connect ps4 when are not inside the range?

out of my house. i was at town using my vita + tethered phone connection to play my ps4 (at home and on standby mode)

had a decent speed (40+ mbps) on my phone but latency was abit high (40+ ms), hence the input lag.

Vincent87

Reaction score
out of my house. i was at town using my vita + tethered phone connection to play my ps4 (at home and on standby mode)

had a decent speed (40+ mbps) on my phone but latency was abit high (40+ ms), hence the input lag.

Nice bro, I will go and try it out..
Thank..

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I tried RemotePlay on my Vita while I was at Marina Square (tethered from my StarHub 4G) - works perfectly as well :D

inFamous SS looked great on that OLED

spec116

Reaction score
Any asia psn user purchase driveclub season pass?

http://driveclub.eu.playstation.com/en_GB/buy

Y i can see the season pass here but not in my store?
or season pass havnt open to asia psn?

Last edited:

CyanCyan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am playing The Evil Within at the moment.
Kinda like a horror flick for me and wife every night.
On night do a bit progress :s13:

Flying_Chair

Reaction score
hmmm where you guys buy your PS4? And is the Ps camera something you guys use? Waiting for Rakuten 20% off to hoot the set. I just missed it though.

Rakuten 20% off (with code "fat20") today, for anyone interested :). But no free delivery I think.

Reaction score
I only play fifa15 and no other game. Do i need to eject my fifa15 cd everytime before i shutdown my ps4?will frequent ejecting of cd spoil my ps4 disc reading lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.