Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

googoogaga

Reaction score
Choose the shopitree unit and apply coupon 15GAMING. Local set for $551. You will get free collection option too.
Available until tomorrow.
You will get the camera for $594. I am thinking of getting with camera. Do you reckon it's useful?

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
k2PYtNe.png

My order few weeks back from funzcentre rakuten with 20% off coupon code. $5 shipping nia. Waste more money on petrol if go down collect.
Thursday place order, Saturday receive already.

googoogaga

Reaction score
bought 1 extra ps4 controller and the ps4 set, 640.
Should be not bad already

74 dollar for the extra ps4 controller with the 15%. Is that the cheapest you can get locally?
Wish they had a extra controller ps4 set here instead of the camera set. Camera is most likely out for me.

LapCheong

Reaction score
74 dollar for the extra ps4 controller with the 15%. Is that the cheapest you can get locally?
Wish they had a extra controller ps4 set here instead of the camera set. Camera is most likely out for me.

included shipping too.
Calculated that if i were to travel down bukit batok, carry the thing back. I think labour wise i pay extra 13 bucks easier for me.

charsiewfan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to apply the coupon code? Didn't see any option or did I miss out something? Thanks!

googoogaga

Reaction score
Y leh bro?

Warranty could be a hassle. Based on what I have read Ps4 is not mature enough to build completely problem free units at this point.

Also I personally prefer dealing locally over Overseas sellers especially when the difference is not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.