[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3Chouchou

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to check. Does the black Friday sales starts on 28 Nov itself or will start a few days before?? Cause am planning to hoot the ps+ subscribtion for us ps+ as advised by many but am unsure of when to actually buy. The sales is only for a limited time or will last 24 hours???

Reaction score
Anyway just realised that even though i got the physical copy of the game, it still takes up about 20gb per game on my console. Which means i have to constantly delete my games after i am done with it so as to clear up the space? Does that mean my save files would be gone too?

Upgraded loh I got someone to mod it from qoo10.com.sg then I got no problem holding games Liao.
https://imageshack.com/i/iqAyZnCZj

Last edited:

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if anyone is intending to buy The Crew next month

do yourself a favour. do not buy on launch. wait for reviews.

seems like ubisoft is not giving gaming sites the review copies early

For this very reason, The Crew will be available to media to begin their reviews when the game launches on December 2. There will be absolutely no embargo on any type of coverage once the game is available for sale.

x3Chouchou

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to check. Does the black Friday sales starts on 28 Nov itself or will start a few days before?? Cause am planning to hoot the ps+ subscribtion for us ps+ as advised by many but am unsure of when to actually buy. The sales is only for a limited time or will last 24 hours???

Any bros can advise? =x

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dark souls 2 remaster coming to ps4 next year. with improvements and new dlc included.

i havent open ps3 copy yet :s22: :(

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One question, I bought my ps4 from official store at Somerset, but I lost the receipt before I registered. Do I still have warranty? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.