[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
because last time can 5 ps3s ma

now is 1 ps4 and another device(actually is the god damm vita la) and ps3

last time can, but sony reduce from 5 ps3 to 2 ps3 per account cause many ppl abuse the game sharing.

now 1 psn account max is

2 ps4
2 ps3
2 psp / vita

well technically the ps4 has no limit. you can share with 5 ppl but the remaining 4 ppl will need to do some co ordination since they cannot sign in together.

thats my understanding of the cap now. unless i am entirely wrong then i apologise :(

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway yyk i evening going down to the shop, you confirm want me buy ah, i can pay first

Taunee

Reaction score
Erm.. go where can learn how to make 1 digital game to 2 PS4 ? i want share game to my friend leh.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
last time can, but sony reduce from 5 ps3 to 2 ps3 per account cause many ppl abuse the game sharing.

now 1 psn account max is

2 ps4
2 ps3
2 psp / vita

well technically the ps4 has no limit. you can share with 5 ppl but the remaining 4 ppl will need to do some co ordination since they cannot sign in together.

thats my understanding of the cap now. unless i am entirely wrong then i apologise :(

for ps4, only 1 account can be activated then set as primary leh
dunno who set this ** function one :mad:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm.. go where can learn how to make 1 digital game to 2 PS4 ? i want share game to my friend leh.

Say you have Console A, your friend use console B. Both of you share account C, all digital games are purchased on account C.

You can set console A as primary console for account C, so that you can play whatever game that is in account C with your own account D. However your friend will have to use account C to be able to play. Or vice versa you use account c your friend set primary ps4 and use acc d

Taunee

Reaction score
Say you have Console A, your friend use console B. Both of you share account C, all digital games are purchased on account C.

You can set console A as primary console for account C, so that you can play whatever game that is in account C with your own account D. However your friend will have to use account C to be able to play. Or vice versa you use account c your friend set primary ps4 and use acc d

Ok i aga aga catch the ball liao. haha.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for ps4, only 1 account can be activated then set as primary leh
dunno who set this ** function one :mad:

tio lo

example we share gtav, let say the psn account is gtav@hotmail.com

console A - sign in with gtav@hotmail.com and set as primary console. now all accounts on that system can access the gta v.

console B - sign in with gtav@hotmail.com, but in order to play you must not sign out from the account. only gtav@hotmail.com has access the game from this console.

thats why i say 2 console nia. want to share with more consoles also can but you will need to coordinate or take turns with all other users apart from console A, not practical

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hoot the 2 for 10 dollars one pls :o

else I buy from qisahn
and I dunno how they rook like LOL

look like this

img_01.png

ok i go try later. since i buying game also maybe he will give discount. will update later :o

Taunee

Reaction score
anyone here still playing Destiny? Help me clear nightfall leh. No friend in game hard to clear alone with my lousy equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.