[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hear and see they stat at website one.. haha us psn the number of games vs asia psn is 900 vs 300 sia.. how to fight. also more promo discount and free games :p

i also very blur with the activate of account and add psn.

got your ps4 liao ah?

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
anybody playing that US PS+ free game secret ponchos?
pretty fun, pvp twin stick shooter
my US PSN ID Qvoth87
gonna play GG Xrd a lot, in fact that's my main reason of getting ps4, my only ps4 game now is infamous SS and i only played very little because i mainly play ffxiv on PC nowadays lol

Finally a GG player! Will add you once I get my hands on hardcopy. Only digital version is out now.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
thank you very mud.

i also read ish e camera bundle good issit...

but camera till now no game yet issit.....

moi got do homework one..

us psn must separately buy right :(

camera bundle most worth it, hoot before end of today, dunno tml got 20% code or not
and op for self collect.

Camera can use for the dance game and some inbuilt game, a bit like LBP one(not content not much)

I still think just hoot the camera, better than the 2 controllers bundle, amazon that time sell a controller for USD 40.

US PSN just buy lor, free games every month, you got free games across ps4 ps3 and vita leh
damm worth it

50usd /12
how much nia

runforyourlife

Reaction score
thanks bro.

so in short the best bundle is [Limited Time Offer] PS4 500GB Console Camera Bundle with FREE Controller Analog Grip (Singapore Model) at 699 retail price.

and thereafter get psn and controller from amazon, right?

LapCheong

Reaction score
The secret ponchos not bad. But arena style game not my kind.
Is it a fairly new game? Take the big guy with huge damage and everyone keeps running close to me. Easy kill when their hp so low haha.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
anyone collected liao? issit this add? - Address: 51 Bukit Batok Cresent, Unity Centre #05-17, Singapore 658077

Rheopaipo

Reaction score
anyone collected liao? issit this add? - Address: 51 Bukit Batok Cresent, Unity Centre #05-17, Singapore 658077

i called them but they say self-collection items still sorting out & they will call bac to inform, so far no news on collection yet.

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
Ya, with 20% off many gamers will chiong. I wonder does the 20% comes from Rakuten or themselves?

asdsieg

Reaction score
ay9JFI9.jpg

come liao come liao . delivery by a friendly skinny old uncle with spec : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.