Reaction score
Went Sony at 313 yesterday
Still got alot bundles
Gta
Little big planet xmas
Dragon Quest

wilcam

Reaction score
Just got my PS4 christmas bundle from funzcentre at rakuten with 10% discount and another 12% cashback.
1st i have a PS,trying to figure out all the features.

Pls add my PSN ID ==> scrubberps
Thanks!

Taunee

Reaction score
Just got my PS4 christmas bundle from funzcentre at rakuten with 10% discount and another 12% cashback.

Thanks!

Rakuten got promo code ?

wilcam

Reaction score
Rakuten1yr is 10% discount code till 31 dec. If u can wait, wait till they have the 20% discount code. They also have addtnl 5% off for mastercard on tues only

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the season pack quite worth it ah

too bad i never play LBP 1 and 2, and infamous =/

Wildreamz

Reaction score

Thanks!

How much did you pay in the end? Rakuten also has cashback discount on Shopback.com IRRC.

I paid $515 (12/12 sales $599-10% Mastercard, -4% Shopback cashback), on impulse:s13:

Wanna check if it is a good deal.

Also, a few QUICK questions for new PS4 gamer:

1. Where to buy games best now? (last time always buy PS3 games at Gamewerkz)

2. Should I sign up US or SG PSN+ account?

Thank you seniors in advance!

Last edited:

archbishopchia

Reaction score
shopitree sets are from Hong kong???! No problems with funzcentre set right? eyeing a set from them when the 20% code is out again

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
How much did you pay in the end? Rakuten also has cashback discount on Shopback.com IRRC.

I paid $515 (12/12 sales $599-10% Mastercard, -4% Shopback cashback), on impulse:s13:

Us psn + if u want the better games
But for ps4 sg psn + and us psn+ the same games if i remember correctly

wilcam

Reaction score
Funzcentre set warranty no problem. I was able to register the standard 1 yr warranty + 90 days + 1 years extended warranty.

Haha, 1st prob I faced was figuring out where is the eject button, till I accidentally touched it. :)

wilcam

Reaction score

I paid $584.10. I got another $78 of rakuten credit cashback . I also purchase it via the shopback.com, so another $26 cashback from shopback once it's redeemable.

So abt $480 if I include all the cashback

dolphinv

Reaction score
Anyone else with this issue? I bought from this shopitree as well. Description writes Singapore model with 12 mths warranty sony singapore. but when i received the item it states explicitly on the box that warranty only valid in hongkong..

Anyone tried getting the warranty for PS4 from this shop before?

I bought from shopittree rakuten 20% off and collected it directly from their warehouse. I think mine SG model registered online and with sg ps account liao with additional 90 days warranty,

Anyway been playing for around 2 weeks but can't play more than 2h due to nausea from battlefield 4 and even tomb raider definitive edition. But worse on bf4. anyone got solution? currently playing on dell 23" monitor at around 4ft away from screen

Last edited:

stanknight

Reaction score
how do I know when I go PS store that I am using the US PS+ acct? or rather how I know I am using the US PS+ acct to login to my PS4? Anyone can advise?

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
how do I know when I go PS store that I am using the US PS+ acct? or rather how I know I am using the US PS+ acct to login to my PS4? Anyone can advise?

your account sign up, USA or SG?
I believe yours is SG account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.