Release Date Mar, 2015
Version Japan
ba3c9q9.jpg

Jx3B1kR.jpg

8giAZj0.jpg

Qisahn taking in pre order

secondhandlies

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying a used PS4 online but the seller told me he lost the receipt. Will the local warranty coverage require the receipt as proof of purchase?

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm thinking of buying a used PS4 online but the seller told me he lost the receipt. Will the local warranty coverage require the receipt as proof of purchase?

no need what, your warranty status is locked in on PS website. if its active then its active, if the console warranty status is not reflected then u cannot claim warranty even u have receipt. The receipt can be anyone's receipt but the PSN website records your console serial number etc so you can't cheat.

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
wait for PS5

lol reminds me of a friend in sec sch. we all bought ps2 that time except him. saying wanna wait ps3 (which turn out during my poly days) then he told me ps3 nth to play. so wait ps4.
then now i jio him play ps4. he say ps4 need to pay to play online.. so wait ps5. hahahaha wait till his grandson come out ba.

secondhandlies

Reaction score
no need what, your warranty status is locked in on PS website. if its active then its active, if the console warranty status is not reflected then u cannot claim warranty even u have receipt. The receipt can be anyone's receipt but the PSN website records your console serial number etc so you can't cheat.

Thanks for this! Makes sense.

Can I check if there's any way to differentiate whether the set is a local set or an export set based on physical inspection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.