[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

respectz

Reaction score
Just brought Toukiden Kiwami last week and having fun so far. Alternative to Monster hunter on PS platform. Anyone playing this too?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nowadays the games keep having "remastered" ver......wtf is wrong with game companies.........

make new games leh..knn....

desmond321

Reaction score
I got my ps4 from rakuten on Tuesday. 10% discount code plus 5% MasterCard Tuesday plus using shop back and all in, I got my ps4 at 460 ish. A happy customer

WooHoo

Reaction score
I got my ps4 from rakuten on Tuesday. 10% discount code plus 5% MasterCard Tuesday plus using shop back and all in, I got my ps4 at 460 ish. A happy customer

Same Bro, Just got mine too :) Btw you placed your order from Funz Centre? Seems like the only shop that is reliable and local warranty from Sony.

Mastercard 10% Code = MASTER1410

desmond321

Reaction score
Same Bro, Just got mine too :) Btw you placed your order from Funz Centre? Seems like the only shop that is reliable and local warranty from Sony.

Mastercard 10% Code = MASTER1410

Ya thru funz centre also.

To ultiminute: Discount code as what woohoo bro stated!

kirara86

Banned
Reaction score
nowadays the games keep having "remastered" ver......wtf is wrong with game companies.........

make new games leh..knn....

yah i realize that too..

bloody hell,, even a PSP game oso can become ps4 game. if they port to ps vita i got nothing to say.

then all remaster instead of "remake" and then keep milking money from everyone.

this is the reason why i until now haven buy ps4 yet.... from the start till now.....

only MGS5 worth the buying of new console. :s22::s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah i realize that too..

bloody hell,, even a PSP game oso can become ps4 game. if they port to ps vita i got nothing to say.

then all remaster instead of "remake" and then keep milking money from everyone.

this is the reason why i until now haven buy ps4 yet.... from the start till now.....

only MGS5 worth the buying of new console. :s22::s22:

witcher also a good game and worth to buy the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.