[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gta multiplayer chui. everyone in it is trying to kill each other instead of going for heist missions or other modes.

yeah, that is why I only go online MP mode if I got 3-4 friends and havoc other pp if they dare to challenge 1 on 5 or even shoot at us.

else I go to closed friends session only and rom the map doing nonsense stuffs

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, that is why I only go online MP mode if I got 3-4 friends and havoc other pp if they dare to challenge 1 on 5 or even shoot at us.

else I go to closed friends session only and rom the map doing nonsense stuffs

yah loh. quite sian that im trying to do heist missions but no one is doing it cos everyone was trying to shoot each other with rocket launchers plus gatling guns. walk out of store then got few ppl trying to shoot me with launchers.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bloodborne really tt fun mah? i scared game too hard :sad: me noob gamer
bloodborne will either man you up and make you a hardcore gamer

or

beat you down that you will quit gaming forever..

nah..just kidding :D

But really, it's not THAT hard. I don't consider myself a hardcore player and even i already at about 75-80% of the game already. So far the only boss i got trouble is Martyr Logarius....the rest of the bosses i downed them in less than 10 tries each.

Easiest is the Witch of Hemwick, followed by Cleric Beast and Rom. (the 3 i KO them in single try).

Martyr Logarius, Blood Starved Beast, Father Gasgoigne are the bane of my existence. Martyr Logarius took me more than 20 tries (T_T)

bangdoll

Master Member
Reaction score
Logarius is my top three pita boss.
Learned the hard way to understand how to beat him.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

or

But really, it's not THAT hard. I don't consider myself a hardcore player and even i already at about 75-80% of the game already. So far the only boss i got trouble is Martyr Logarius....the rest of the bosses i downed them in less than 10 tries each.

Easiest is the Witch of Hemwick, followed by Cleric Beast and Rom. (the 3 i KO them in single try).

Martyr Logarius, Blood Starved Beast, Father Gasgoigne are the bane of my existence. Martyr Logarius took me more than 20 tries (T_T)

to me the hardest was Ebrietas

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Владимир;93335122 said:
Like no big game announce sad sia
i'm tired of ppl kept on harping this....they are tons of games announced with more to come in E3...

seriously, what is it that you want that is not announced?

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score

or

What weapon are you using? If you use weapons with long reach like Hunter Axe or Ludwig Holy Blade, the bosses will be more manageable.

I'm now playing the lower Chalice dungeons and some of the bosses are harder than in the main game. Like I faced Blood Starved Beast again in Ailing Loran Chalice but this time he is tougher and you fight him in open space, no wall to hide behind. I a bit scared to go to the Defiled Chalice that halves your hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.