[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any1 know where can buy cheaper dual shock controller for ps4? mine the L3 abit sotong...

dahimomo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard and you need to learn how to fight. Dodging is extremely important and you can't just go hack and slash everything in sight.

I only have 3 boss left to beat in order to get Platinum trophy. Will try over the weekend. =:p

I restart
Created new game
Missed out too many stuff

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought the spare Dual Shock from FunxCentre amk. was shock when the saleguy told me that Sony Sg will warranty the black only and not the red,blue,white. I ask the sale if theirs is parallel import he say no.

timpeh82

Reaction score
bought the spare Dual Shock from FunxCentre amk. was shock when the saleguy told me that Sony Sg will warranty the black only and not the red,blue,white. I ask the sale if theirs is parallel import he say no.

Brought a red colour controller from a gameshop in Junction 8. He told got Sony warranty. Brought 2 days back. If really worried can call Sony to find out.
But I check the serial details with my original black controller. Almost same details.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a PS4/PC fightstick?

Search playasia and others, all the prices are (>....<

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brought a red colour controller from a gameshop in Junction 8. He told got Sony warranty. Brought 2 days back. If really worried can call Sony to find out.
But I check the serial details with my original black controller. Almost same details.

guess i was csb by the ** guy

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Official sony store is selling other colours dual shock 4 too. Warranty don't apply to black only.

Reaction score
ask you all ah, why rakuten cannot apply the coupon ah??

rakuten_error.png

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
budget????

Under S$150 would be great.

I was actually aiming for Hori's Silent arcade stick. But the cost + shipping is wayyyyy too much. :(. Was willing to spend S$200+ on a good stick but with shipping it went to close to S$270 ++ (>...<

Saw some Qanba sticks that are good, but no PS4 support, only PS3/PC

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard and you need to learn how to fight. Dodging is extremely important and you can't just go hack and slash everything in sight.

I only have 3 boss left to beat in order to get Platinum trophy. Will try over the weekend. =:p

Wa. Gian leh. Hahaha. But not very gamer scared waste money

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Wa. Gian leh. Hahaha. But not very gamer scared waste money

At first I had no intention to platinum Bloodborne because I'm honestly not very skilled. If I can complete the game I think it's a huge accomplishment already. However, the game is so good I just kept playing and slowly getting better. I logged in 70+ hours and finally got the platinum this morning. :s12:

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under S$150 would be great.

I was actually aiming for Hori's Silent arcade stick. But the cost + shipping is wayyyyy too much. :(. Was willing to spend S$200+ on a good stick but with shipping it went to close to S$270 ++ (>...<

Saw some Qanba sticks that are good, but no PS4 support, only PS3/PC

paid $178 for Real Arcade Pro IV
hori-real-arcade-pro-v4-hayabusa-357235.4.jpg

supported by pc/ps3/ps4

can use programs to use in pc game

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At first I had no intention to platinum Bloodborne because I'm honestly not very skilled. If I can complete the game I think it's a huge accomplishment already. However, the game is so good I just kept playing and slowly getting better. I logged in 70+ hours and finally got the platinum this morning. :s12:

First boss I died 30 plus time. The wolf at the basement. Lol. Manage to reach cleric beast. After Tt I kept dying. Zzz. And stuck at the bunch of mobs around the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.