[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunchdamunch

Reaction score
metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain.jpg

Which shop offered pre-order ah? Can know which shop will be bringing in? Want try reserve leh

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain.jpg

Which shop offered pre-order ah? Can know which shop will be bringing in? Want try reserve leh

too late liao..

maybe you can try gamewerks but you will find yourself down the list.

I pre order back in April.

This kind of collector's edition is best pre ordered when news just first released.

Last edited:

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the best price to buy.. 535 sgd considered good? Or wait one more year?

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When is good time to get a PS4?
Now what's the max memory space for PS4 we can buy?

I think wait for one more year better. updated firmware improvements.new hardware improvements.. Slimmer lighter. More new games and at cheaper price and overall ps4 price cheap. 400+ sgd is my guess.

eDisFieD

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello.. Does any PS4 users know where to watch the PlayStation original series, 'Powers' from their console? It is downloadable? :s8:

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if shops are starting to sell Devil May Cry 4 special edition?

AndyShin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

AndyShin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06...lighter-and-consumes-less-power-no-price-cut/

Sony Officially Announces New CUH-1200 PS4; Lighter and Consumes Less Power – No Price Cut

Only the CUH-1200a with a 500 gigabites hard disk has been announced so far, but the console sports a 8% reduction in power consumption and a 10% reduction in weight. Unfortunately, the price remains the same.
Another rerlevant difference with the old model is that the shiny finish of the hard disk drive cover is gone, replaced with a finish similar to the rest of the body.

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the 1 year extended warranty for ps4 sold by some shops here legit?

quote from http://www.sony.com.sg/section/mysonyfaq

Q:
Can I purchase extended warranty coverage for my Sony products?
A:
Yes. However, extended warranty is only applicable for VAIO laptops, desktops & Sony Tablets that are within the warranty period registered with a My Sony account. Other product categories such as BRAVIA TVs, α DSLR cameras, NEX cameras, Cyber-shot digital cameras, , Walkman players, Xplod car audio, PlayStation game consoles and other warrantable products do NOT apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.